<Suspense> is recruiting!

85 Night Elf Warrior
<General info>
Suspense is a 10 man raiding guild currently residing on alliance. A few things to know about us we have been active for little over a month now started on June 8th and have become a very reputable raiding guild here and would like to grow more as we continue raiding.

We started Raiding about 2 weeks or so before Patch 4.2 hit and went 10/12. Now in Firelands we are currently 4/7 and we are always looking for more exceptional players to fill our roster.

<Current class's needed most>
[Healers]- {Holy Priest and Restoration Shaman}
[Dps]- {ranged of any kind prefer Hunters and/or Boomkins}-note must be able to pull 18k dps minmum with raid buffs.
[Tank]- {Druid and/or Prot Pally}

<Raid Dates>
{Normal raid days are Tuesday-Thursday 8:30-12 P.M. server time.}
We like to do off raids as well as much as possible and will occasionally have progession days on Mondays if everyone agrees ahead of time.

If you think you have what it takes to raid with us then please feel free to Whisper me in-game on this character or Humpin the Co-GM. Again we encourage all players to app we will consider every one.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Grats on 4/7! Suspense is where its at!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/20/2011 10:44 PMPosted by Nachõ
Grats on 4/7!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i likez suspense
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Priest
goooood luck to you guys:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Still looking for a solid ranged dps and a healer that can pull 13k hps or more with raid buffs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
plz saves me healers mah back hurts! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/27/2011 05:42 PMPosted by Trëesus
plz saves me healers mah back hurts! ;D

i lawld
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
heh ; )
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
thank god your pve...cause we are WRECKING your lock/shamen out here in TB
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/cry

I just wanted to quest :(
Edited by Bla on 7/31/2011 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/31/2011 02:20 PMPosted by Malurdren
thank god your pve...cause we are WRECKING your lock/shamen out here in TB

Congrats! You managed to kill an alt who probably doesn't even pvp.
/pats you on the back
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bull, the warlock was in pvp gear. Don't want to hear it. if your out in TB ur asking to pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/31/2011 04:47 PMPosted by Malurdren
bull, the warlock was in pvp gear. Don't want to hear it. if your out in TB ur asking to pvp.

Not neccessarily, people could be out there doing dailies for gold. You know, those kinda things do have a tendency to happen.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
We normally overlook pvers doing dailies. Not a big deal, but they jumped 1 of our dks out there thinking they funny camping him, not to mention messing with one of our mages from eairlyer. We had enough. I see were ya coming from tho Releane
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
07/31/2011 05:27 PMPosted by Malurdren
We normally overlook pvers doing dailies. Not a big deal, but they jumped 1 of our dks out there thinking they funny camping him, not to mention messing with one of our mages from eairlyer. We had enough. I see were ya coming from tho Releane

KK we'll remind you every time we gank your "pvp" guys
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'm still mad at you Spart.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
07/31/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Nachõ

KK we'll remind you every time we gank your "pvp" guys

LOL Sorry but GH couldnt kill me wile in full pve gear. I am not sure who you think you are going to gank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]