paladin titles

85 Human Paladin
What title do you think is the best title for a paladin.

I think "The Argent Champion" title is the best. However "Crusader" is a close second.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grand Crusader, Celestial Defender, Death's Demise, Light of Dawn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
of the Giant Wang
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the Undying.

the Immortal.

Because we're totally unkillable and we can chain stun faceroll with an epic gap closer and a powerful snaring seal.

Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Light of Dawn is one of the best in my opinion, I've been bugging my guild to go back and get it for awhile now. Plus I want to get myself a Tabard of the Lightbringer.

Out of the ones I personally have I'd say Crusader fits best with Argent Champion being a good alternative.

07/21/2011 11:23 AMPosted by Elidra
Hand of A'dal is pretty rockin' for a Draenei Paladin.

You have no idea how much I wish I had been around to get that title.

/sigh
Edited by Cadenbrie on 7/21/2011 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
well never you mind, then. Just looked it up on WoWhead and apparently you can still get Argent Dawn rep :/

Yup. Far easier now too, I believe doing the EP quest line gets you automatically to Revered and after that you have repeatable dungeon quests that get you to exalted fairly quickly.

Not like the pre Cata grind we all went through, I was actually surprised it stayed in the game since the Argent Dawn is pretty much the Argent Crusade now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The Light of Dawn <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Kingslayer. The best title for anyone. period.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Battlemaster?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I use Grand Crusader because it sounds funny with my name.

07/21/2011 03:10 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Plus I want to get myself a Tabard of the Lightbringer.

I don't even wear mine anymore, doesn't match my current gear. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If I had a good tabard to go with one of my more Paladin-y titles, I'd probably not change it; as is, the only solid tabard/title combos I have that I enjoy is the Ironforge Tabard (purchased with real Seals of the Champion, back when it was just for looks) and "of Ironforge."

Would kill to have a Tabard of the Argent Dawn or a Lightbringer's Tabard to go with "the Argent Champion" since I disliked the Argent Crusade's tabard in WotLK.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rocking Hand of A'dal here. Light of Dawn is also good.

Hand of A'dal is so badass though. "Yeah so... this near-deity thing has charged me personally with performing a reckoning on your face. Prepare to die."
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Shot in the dark here... Jenkins?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bloodsail Admiral
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
the Undying.

the Immortal.

Because we're totally unkillable and we can chain stun faceroll with an epic gap closer and a powerful snaring seal.

Sorry.

Don't remind me of the Undying. Flawless run all the way up to Kel'Thuzad, then our healer lets the other one die to Ice block because he was watching !@#$ on his other monitor -_-.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pfft, The Argent Defender, obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]