[H] Be Your True Mind Wed/Thurs Recruitment

85 Blood Elf Priest
<Be Your True Mind> is a 10-man only raiding guild and has been since September 2009. We are currently recruiting for our Wednesday/Thursday raid group (6:15-9:15 server).

Keep in mind that we have no A and B team in the guild, we have two, equal minded groups interested in achieving the same goals. We are interested in adding the following classes to our roster:

Shaman (Resto with capable dps off spec)
Mage (Arcane with the capability of playing fire as needed)

BYTM has seen the most success in our efficiency. Our Saturday/Monday group ended tier 11 with 6/13 heroic bosses under their belts, and if you look at our logs, we never spent more than one night progressing on a heroic boss before killing it. This success continued into Firelands with no more than 3 legitimate attempts before killing Lord Rhyolith, Shannox, Beth'tilac and Baelroc. (Silly firey tornadoes). We are interested in this same type of efficiency in the Wednesday/Thursday group and therefore are only looking for high quality players. This means that you should not have much difficulty adapting to the raid group, and you need to be an expert at your class. We are not interested in anyone that may need any sort of "coaching" whether it be about raid mechanics or playing their class.

You will be in an adult atmosphere. If your are offended by language or cannot take criticism then this might not be the guild for you.

However! If this long, fantastically worded recruitment add appeals to you, then please visit http://www.bytm-guild.com and review the guild and recruitment information, then if you haven't been scared away, send in an app!

-The lovely members of BYTM
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Your title is terrible. Says nothing about where we're at or what we want. lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wasn't sure what to post, actually.
Reply Quote
[H] BYTM X/7 Wed/Thur LF X
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Only if you're absolutely fantastic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just because blizzard hates Shamans doesn't mean they are mediocre by default. I also heard that Sheyy is a terrible healer, so you'll look good compared to him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Obvious Porker.

That's what OP stands for right? I'm OP irl.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Oily Potsticker, actually, and I'm one.
Reply Quote
07/23/2011 03:03 PMPosted by Kxx
How about a resto shaman with a resto offspec.

WTF KIXX YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE US.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can I join
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No because your name starts with drag. And I don't know how many more of your type I can handle.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Good mages are a myth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
07/24/2011 05:55 PMPosted by Kxx
He has to be carried.

sorry, there's no room for them to carry anyone other than me right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rahael is about as good as I am. So not very good at all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Val's actually the worst player in the guild, so as long as you're AT LEAST that good, we'll carry you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
WTB Mages.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]