Best/Funny DK Names

58 Orc Death Knight
I just hate scrubby dks that take names of famous fantasy characters. I swear, one more dual-wield blood dk named "Drizzzzzit" and I'll puke. People should pick original names.

If you're referring to Drizzt Do'Urden, that's a character from DnD/Baldur's Gate/Neverwinter Nights, not Final Fantasy. If you're talking about some other character then I am wholly confused.

umm he said Famous Fantasy not Final Fantasy.. and i agree that if you need to use names from popular fantasy books you should have your RPG card revoked ;) now obscure names from non-mainstream books is another matter :D
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I love that Goodarthas said something about canon characters as names
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
haha i think mines pretty good :3. Lol, hope no ones take it because its like my signature name that i made up :).
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, according to WoWprogress, I am literally the only person with this name so... go me?
90 Orc Death Knight
Lol Mines Girthy :D
85 Orc Death Knight
Sup, slew my kin, got warped into and undead orc fiend thing.
90 Orc Death Knight
<-- Not DK specific but fitting.
Adramalech- samarian commander of the undead and underworld.

That's some evil
<<<
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Kneel before The Dark Lord, Útlægr.

(It means exiled in Old Norse.)

How do people find you without being able to shift-click your name?? To do that, you'd have to do /who death knight just to find you @_@
90 Worgen Death Knight
hey ^^
85 Night Elf Death Knight
i loled.
85 Human Death Knight
< original
85 Gnome Death Knight
<---
90 Human Death Knight
07/23/2011 03:27 AMPosted by Vasaroth
I love that Goodarthas said something about canon characters as names

You are the only one who gets my humor :(
85 Human Death Knight
<

"Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a 'eugoogoly' was?" - Derek Zoolander.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]