LFM "Herald of the Titans" (lvl80 only)

85 Draenei Paladin
Due to several requests, raid was moved to Sunday, ~4PM server time (GMT+10).

Title says it all, I'm looking for people who have alts at lvl80 or twink at lvl80 and want to get achievement and title "Herald of the Titans". After introducing of Mastery and reforging this achievement not that hard. We basicly need to defeat Algalon in Ulduar on 10 man difficulty wearing Uld25 normal mode or Naxx25 gear (ilvl226) and weapons/offhands can be ilvl232.

Here is basicly gear restrictions:

OK to Use:
- All Ulduar 10 normal loot and below (219)
- All Ulduar 10 hard mode loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All Ulduar 25 normal loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All weapons/ranged from ToC10 normal (232) <--- This has been confirmed by people who have gotten it with these items
- All Ulduar craftable gear (226)
- All emblem of conquest gear (226)
- Anything from ToC 5 man heroic (219)
- Weapons from ICC 5 mans heroic (232)
- Items from ICC 5 man regular (219)

Not OK to Use:
- Any armor from ToC10 normal (232)
- Any Ulduar 25 hard mode loot (239)
- Anything from ToC10 hard (245/258)
- Anything from either version of ToC25 (245/258/272)
- ToC craftables (245)
- Emblem of Triumph gear (245)
- Regular armor from ICC 5 man heroic (232)

And yes, this achievement IS obtainable in Cataclysm, but you need to remain lvl80 to get it. You ask why would you get such an awesome title on an alt? Blizzard during Blizzcon 2010 promised that Account wide FoS achievements will be available in future and they are working on them.

I think this title for lvl80 twinks is enough motivition already among "twinking" community.

Basicly for Algalon we need 10 man group of 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 DPS. Fight is not pushover, but is much easier compared to it's release version, after reforging and mastery it's even easier. Get ready to work on it and gear for it. Amnesiaqt is running ICC25 man PUG, in wich many people still need/want Uld25 achievements, he said it's possible to host some Uld25 runs when we are on ICC25 normals, so please contact him to add you to his ICC25 runs (you can get ICC25 drake too on your main or on your well geared lvl80 twink), and you can wait for group to run Uld25 to get gear while people getting their drakes (tho I would think we can't fit in 10 gearing up toons in it, so feel free to form PUGs and join another PUGs to get gear). Even if Amnesiaqt won't host any Uld25 run, I will start one myself for our group.

As for now here is people in group (I will update this list as often as I can):

Tanks:
1. ????
2. Tsg - Warrior

Healers:
1. Teaki - Reto Druid
2. Kairis (Holy/Prot Paladin)
3. Sweet - Resto Shaman

DPS:
1. Norg - SV/BM hunter (my Alt I want achievement on)
2. Dondi - Ret Paladin
3. Lolimtate - Unholy/Frost DK
4. Lèxy - Priest
5. Mîranda - Affliction Warlock

Backups (people who signed up, but still leveling/not yet xfered):

Holyhits - Paladin Tank (doesn't respond to calendar invites)

Feel free to contact me in-game with whisper or in-game mail.

• Don't forget to turn OFF your XP. Google how to do it, if needed. I don't want accident "dings".

• Just a little update:
    I found out you can use Cataclysm enchants and professions bonuses on the fight. Also ring enchants are working too for enchanters, as well as Flask bonus for Alchemist. And we CAN use Cata flasks and food. Best bonus so far is from Scribes, that give you 135 primary stat and 35 mastery to shoulders. Tinker to gloves for Engineers work as well. Blacksmithing on the other hand don't provide any bonus (2 extra slots for WoTLK gems vs ~80 primary stat from other professions), as well as Jewelcrafting (can't use Cata gems in gear <ilvl300).

More info at: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans

Detailed guide from TankSpot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfVDgTLMGA
    Edited by Larrius on 8/18/2011 6:49 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    07/22/2011 08:12 AMPosted by Fingob
    Pretty awesome idea and organisation Larry. Shame your dirty alli now ;)

Roll alliance toon for it? :3

Come on, it's only 20$ per faction change.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    07/22/2011 08:40 AMPosted by Larrius
    Pretty awesome idea and organisation Larry. Shame your dirty alli now ;)

Roll alliance toon for it? :3

Come on, it's only 20$ per faction change.

What I mean is roll Alliance toon for this achievement than you can go back horde with it and keep rolling in dirt (or what are you, hordies, doing there?).
    Reply Quote
    Hey. Id love to roll a 80(i am a fast leveler and can play any spec.) for this.
    will contact you ingame
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Hey. Id love to roll a 80(i am a fast leveler and can play any spec.) for this.
    will contact you ingame

What class/spec are you aiming at? How long it will take you to go to lvl80? Are you able to kill boss? Even with all the nerf and game changes this fight is not a pushover.
    Reply Quote
    Balvadin - Nagrand - 80 pally
    ive got full icc gear for ret and offsets for prot, id be willing to do it as either tank or dps but would have to fully re gear being the stuff i have is either bad or icc lvl (raided as ret/holy so i have some prot stuff thats icc level an rest is rubbish)

so yea im happy to either dps or tank and work on gearing with the group
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Added, we will start gearing in Uld25/Naxx25 as soon as we get 8-10 man.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Mage
    I would be keen to roll a fresh character for this. Most likely a Shadow Priest or Mage.
    Not completely sure on how long it would take to level, but more than likely a week or two.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Sure, we still don't have enough people yet to even start gearing up. Also you can find partner, for RaF for uber-fast leveling.
    Reply Quote
    i got a level 40 shaman any spec i can level up fast. also can level a dk if needed. Yes i am able to kill bosses. and i know the hardness off herald of titans from woltk.

sif
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Resto/Ench/Elemental? I want you play spec you are familiar with and know how to play.
    Edited by Larrius on 7/24/2011 8:34 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    i can play both elemental and Resto well. You choose whitch.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    Keen to level my druid to heal for ya :D
    Should only take me a few days to level to 80.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Sure, just leave your druid name please, so I could add him/her into the list.

07/24/2011 08:42 AMPosted by Sifern
    i can play both elemental and Resto well. You choose whitch.

I would prefer Resto.
    Edited by Larrius on 7/25/2011 8:25 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    80 Draenei Priest
    This is Mellectra, I decided to roll a Shadow priest. I am Leveling with Teaki, so we should be 80 by this Friday. :)

Edit: Ignore the level that it says I am, I'm really level 31 currently.
    Edited by Lèxy on 7/25/2011 8:31 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    80 Worgen Druid
    My druid has the same name :D
    and my icon lies too.
    Reply Quote
    add me to the list then. my shamans name is essden leveling fast.
    Reply Quote
    47 Draenei Shaman
    This my resto shaman i am leveling fast.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Paladin
    Bump. Still need 1 healer, 1 tank and some DPS.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]