LFM "Herald of the Titans" (lvl80 only)

80 Night Elf Hunter
Pet can do Roar of Courage wich last 1min and he does it every 30sec. Shaman totems should provide haste. But DPS isn't an issue. I ofcourse would like to have every buff, but we'll see.

Boss have 8.367.000 HP. Enrage timer is 6min so raid DPS should be at 23 241 (5 DPS + tank, so each DPS should pull 4k), again easily reachable with all the Cata crap.

I would get Feral Druid, but seems there is not big pool of applications for this run lol.

And Knude may have to go Heals/Elemental on her shammy, because as I said, other shaman didn't bother to level lately.

On other note, I may start spamming trade, because not lot of people read forums it seems.
Edited by Norg on 8/4/2011 5:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
By the way, we can do Algalon for 2-3 weeks. So don't think we just stop doing it as soon as we get him. So if you have alt/twink at 80 stick around.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Got tank, he said he tank both on Pally and DK, Wich one will be better? Because I'm not sure how balance work at lvl80.

By the way we will be doing ICC5 normal runs for ilvl 219 gear and some ICC5 heroics for ilvl 232 weapons, on Friday (probably somewhere after 4PM server time) and Saturday (can run few dungeons before raid). We don't have enough people yet (some are leveling or not yet on realm), so we will probably take 1-2 lvl85 players to do Hard modes to obtain Algalon key and get few loot drops.

If you signed up for event and still didn't transfer over, please do so as soon as possible.

Edited by Norg on 8/4/2011 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey Norg, this is the tank from last night (Holyhits). Been playing the DK a bit and enjoying it, but just let me know if you would prefer Pally or DK tank. Haven't been raid tanking for a while so will need to brush up my skills, been healing recent progression.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Take my hunter alt ^.^
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Holyhits, stay on your Paladin please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Like i said in one of my posts, i wont transfer til we have a group ready to go. You have names on the list but you keep on talking about people that haven't leveled yet. So in my books that's not ready to go so i didn't transfer. Now im in the backups so yeah.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Your spot already taken, we pretty much 8 maned (7 lvl80 and 1 lvl85 tank) Uld10 Hard Modes today. You didn't reply to thread or anything, group is almost formed, some people xfered to get in. Would be unfair to hold spot for person who want "to see if group is ready", first-come first-served. People who haven't bothered to level/transfer over for gearing up runs (ICC5/ToC10/Uld10) got moved to standby.

Need 1 DPS (would like to get Hunter or Warlock) who can carry own weight and want achievement. Group almsot full ilvl226/219 geared. Did Uld10 and ToC10 already this week. Will be doing Uld10 and ToC10 (for wepaons) again next week.
Edited by Norg on 8/6/2011 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Need our 2nd tank to finish leveling and one more dps. D:
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Not that dedicated, reason was exactly what you and Lost warned about not so long before. And to be fair, not left, but being removed, because of burnout caused by things you and Lost know about. But yeah, now I have more free time for this run, so I'm dead serious about it. *rolleyes*

By the way, someone already reported your post, lol. Enigma is not amused.
Edited by Larrius on 8/7/2011 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/07/2011 10:04 PMPosted by Krej
Larrius is that dedicated he quit Enigma and joined his twink guild FEAR.

:< It's not a twink guild, he just wanted to steal the scrolls left over from wrath. He made quite a haul tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Come back to horde, I've got a warrior that wants this achievement.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
08/07/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Krej
Come back to horde, I've got a warrior that wants this achievement.

I will on my Paladin. But not for this run, it wil lremain on Alliance side. :P

OT:

Bump for 1 more DPS. Need 1 Hunter, Warlock or Death Knight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Warlock here thats interested, will be 80 soon, and it shouldnt taken too long to get raid ready :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Added, we are full so far. Please make sure to be online at ~6PM Saturday, we will run ToC10 and Uld10 for gear. We may also do Sath 3D and Naxx25 KT for some good trinkets.

Also try to run few ToC5 heroics, and ICC5 normals (for gear) and ICC5 heroics (for weapons/raged). Feel free to ask people from list to run with you, I think some still need ICC5 gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo Choice, run few ICC5 with Lolimtate and few other new people for gear (if possible :P) + he is now Cata geared, is he still in run, can you ask him?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Lolimtate is still planning on attending and has most of his Herald set ready.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dinged 80 and gearing decently
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Added, we are full so far. Please make sure to be online at ~6PM Saturday, we will run ToC10 and Uld10 for gear. We may also do Sath 3D and Naxx25 KT for some good trinkets.

Also try to run few ToC5 heroics, and ICC5 normals (for gear) and ICC5 heroics (for weapons/raged). Feel free to ask people from list to run with you, I think some still need ICC5 gear.

Done and done, im currently 2 items short (219ring/t7pants) and ill have everything i need outside of Ulduar/maly/KT25/Toc10 :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]