Draka, then and now?(Alliance Edition)

85 Worgen Hunter
This is for the Alliance.
Since the open of Draka on Nov 30, 2005 til' now what are some of your favorite/most hated memories, changes, or hilarity that has occurred on the server?

Lets not have a bunch of guild/player bashing, but in this thread we are representing the Alliance side of the realm so Hordie bashing is allowed.

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Serious Business
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/22/2011 08:26 PMPosted by Slycast
Serious Business

What? O.o
Reply Quote
Cold Steel Order, and all of its following guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
07/22/2011 08:26 PMPosted by Slycast
Serious Business

^^ this
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
PMPosted by Slycast
Serious Business

What?

07/22/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Manapotion
^^ this

and what?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You have what is basically a Draka alliance appreciation thread but you have no idea who two of the most infamous guilds on Draka are? For shame.

Cold Steel Order is now Possessed.

Serious Business was the Limited Edition/Delusions of Grandeur of Vanilla. They had the ego, the douchery, and the skill.

Sadly, I was not here during Vanilla. However, I did get to Draka about a month before Swagger got their first Kael'thas kill. I may have missed Serious Business, but I'm glad I was here for Swagger. Oh how I miss BC. And before you ask, Swagger was the BC version of Serious Business.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/23/2011 03:59 AMPosted by Levitas
You have what is basically a Draka alliance appreciation thread but you have no idea who two of the most infamous guilds on Draka are? For shame.

The lionhearted, Knights of Legend, Trinity, and Marlboromen are the only old school guilds I remember being around back then...then again WoW wasn't what it is today, and it was a whole different ball park with the way info is spread today. For instance the cities weren't linked back then and there was no trade. You didn't really find out stuff unless you hung out in SW, and no one went into IF bc you would lag to death. Honestly though Draka was not a premiere raid server back then neither. I remember mostly everyone was questing or pvping...come to think of it raiding didn't even really get popular til BC. Might of been bc of all the 40 man content was shrunk to 25 and 10...seems legit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/23/2011 06:04 AMPosted by Redrumpanda
The lionhearted, Knights of Legend, Trinity, and Marlboromen are the only old school guilds I remember being around back then...then again WoW wasn't what it is today, and it was a whole different ball park with the way info is spread today. For instance the cities weren't linked back then and there was no trade. You didn't really find out stuff unless you hung out in SW, and no one went into IF bc you would lag to death. Honestly though Draka was not a premiere raid server back then neither. I remember mostly everyone was questing or pvping...come to think of it raiding didn't even really get popular til BC. Might of been bc of all the 40 man content was shrunk to 25 and 10...seems legit.

You have no idea who the top raiding guilds were or no clue about Draka back in vanilla, I'm just wondering why you even posted this thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TTM
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/23/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Cerrano
You have no idea who the top raiding guilds were or no clue about Draka back in vanilla, I'm just wondering why you even posted this thread

Someone needs a nap...Let me address some of the points you stated.
I've been on this server since it opened I was a noob back then because it was the first mmorpg I'd ever played. Just because I didn't raid doesn't mean I wasn't around enjoying the game like 90% of the server did back then. If you are going to sit there and say the majority of the server raided in Vanilla you're mistaken.

Since the open of Draka on Nov 30, 2005 til' now what are some of your favorite/most hated memories, changes, or hilarity that has occurred on the server?

...and this is why I made this thread?

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL LOL LOL that is all
Reply Quote
07/24/2011 11:17 AMPosted by Raidboss
LOL LOL LOL that is all

Multiply this by the population of Draka and you have the last 5 years in a nutshell.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/24/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Salykam
Multiply this by the population of Draka and you have the last 5 years in a nutshell.

Yea...but for some reason I still love being and playing on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
07/23/2011 09:18 PMPosted by Redrumpanda

Someone needs a nap...Let me address some of the points you stated.
I've been on this server since it opened I was a noob back then because it was the first mmorpg I'd ever played. Just because I didn't raid doesn't mean I wasn't around enjoying the game like 90% of the server did back then. If you are going to sit there and say the majority of the server raided in Vanilla you're mistaken.

...and this is why I made this thread?

You've been on the server since they opened it up but yet you have no idea who CSO, Serious Business are? I find that hard to believe.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh, the pie tyrant. That was really fun during Wrath. Operation Pie. Some of us are such nerds... lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Take this from the Horde perspective back in the day and all I can say is...

Wot with 2 maces outside of Iceblood Graveyard! //wrists// :) (Hopefully I wasn't the only Hordie to meet their fate there.)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Benevolentia, and the only troll to ever exist on Draka that was worth a damn: Waynebrady. It was Benev, DoG, and Brave Companions in the top 3 slots back then unless I'm mistaken.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
My absolute favorite moment on Draka.....where do I begin!

Being that I started playing WoW about 8 months before Wrath was released, I really didn't get to experience the BC content like I would have liked too. I also started out on a PVP server and transferred to Draka because a lot of my real life friends were here, Horde side. About a month or so after moving here I went on a Sunwell run that someone had put together and that was where I met some players whom I really got along with. Few weeks later I joined their guild, which I am still a member of today. We started running together in Wrath dungeons and heroics and had a ball doing it. The players I met have become not only my best friends in game but best friends outside the game.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]