90 Draenei Paladin
:'( i sowwy
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/13/2011 07:41 AMPosted by Alandra
Everything looks in order just need to upgrade that trinket lol 9/10

Mirror of broken images.. my god. Best trinket ever for FL :D
7/10

-I have ruthless shoulders and helm because I have yet to obtain any 378 gear from FL.
The amount of strength they offered me combined made up for the loss of some of the stats I'd have from my previous helm and shoulders.

Also these shoulders looked better than the others.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tarvoz I have to give you a 5/10 because you have a mixture of PvP and PvE gear on. But most of all you don't have a weapon equiped. From what I can see though you are gemed and reforeged correctly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I must admit I know next to nothing about Holy paladins so I am going to give you

idk/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I dunno much about ret really,but from what i do know at least 9/10
Reply Quote
I don't know anything about tanks...soo...

??/10
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
4 Unechanted Items (Although this could be because the items were recently aquired).
Why not glyph for reduced mana cost on kings/might, I find it extremely useful if you need to buff a ressed tank mid-fight.
Gemming is great, as far as I can tell.

Holy is only an OS for me, so this is just compared to what I've read.

7-8/10

Edited by Goyte on 10/13/2011 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
9/10 spec, gems, and reforges all look correct. Dodge and parry balanced correctly as well. Only issue would be professions but I'm guessing this is an alt and you took professions that you don't have on another character. Good job overall.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
10/10
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
@ Zimaa
  • I'd encourage you to go with a WoG spec. HoJ spec doesn't make a whole lot of sense anymore.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Smash/talent/primary
  • Instead of focusing on mastery and haste I'd refocus crit for the new HoW change coming and the WoG heals.
  • I'd get the crit boots instead of the haste.
  • I'd follow my regemming, reforging, and reglyph.
  • I would also put on a weapon chain instead of landslide.
Edited by Smash on 10/13/2011 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ummm 9/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
being as you (Daruss) havent logged on in forever i cannot see your toon, so i rate you 0/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So I'm still trying to figure out all my enchants and caps so rate me help me. I have a pvp set as well and I'm working towards cata gear but not sure on caps gems enchants for pvp so any advice please
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Your expertise is two points too high and your hit is a little low. You should probably reforge some expertise to hit. Also if you plan on raiding more you'll want to pick up the shoulders off of spine and grab the tier helmet so you pretty much wasted those valor points you spent on the hat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cheers I don't mind the wasted points I have the shoulders from spine just need helm now reforged some stuff again Hopefully that's a bit better looking at your gear and reforged do I need more crit I know I need a bit more mastery
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
9/10 would bon- erm i mean i'd invite you for a trial in my guild if i had one.

I hope you find some good buds for heroic modes. Insert a log or two so I can rate more effectively. Would be 10/10 with good logs.

Here's my guild's logs.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/104604/

or look me up on epeen i have a few decent parses there.
Edited by Rahkarn on 4/19/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10
Because Taurens looks so cool

Here's a log from last night's Ultraxion kill

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n6dvpo4lruvir0mf/sum/damageDone/?s=8853&e=9126
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]