Chant wrist with dodge
Reforge wrist for mastery
Chant cloak with protection
Chant gloves with mastery
Reforge gloves for dodge
Chant boots with mastery
Replace Agility ring with therazane one
Put a weapon chain or elemental slayer on your sword

I get the distinct impression that you know what your doing but have gotten alot of upgrades recently and dont have the gold to get them properly chanted yet.

7.8/10
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Celyn, you are almost 10! But I think there is a 346ilvl ring in Therazane better than that one from Grim Batol ;P
Edited by Azunnai on 7/25/2011 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/25/2011 12:16 AMPosted by Azunnai
Celyn, you are almost 10! But I think there is a 346ilvl ring in Therazane better than that one from Grim Batol ;P

I was smiling approvingly at your gear right up until I noticed that your sword looked strangely familiar. Then I choked as I started laughing.

Stay of Execution isn't a trinket I'd consider very good either. Using a standard stam trinket would be the better option over that imo.

There's also a few upgrades floating around if you had done your dailies, which should be a priority given you seem to be in a semi-hardcore guild at the least.

9/10.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
07/25/2011 12:16 AMPosted by Azunnai

Oh man, 9 H Maloriak kills, 18 reg Maloriak kills, 4 Beth'Tilac kills, and god knows how much trash and you're still using a weapon from ZG? Wow, RNG seriously hates you.

Are you block capped? That's the only explanation I have for a dodge trinket and reforging for dodge instead of mastery.

I'll give you a 10/10, you appear to be doing everything right and I can't dock you for gear that you by all rights *should* have. :-P

I was smiling approvingly at your gear right up until I noticed that your sword looked strangely familiar. Then I choked as I started laughing.

Stay of Execution isn't a trinket I'd consider very good either. Using a standard stam trinket would be the better option over that imo.

There's also a few upgrades floating around if you had done your dailies, which should be a priority given you seem to be in a semi-hardcore guild at the least.

9/10.

I'm afraid I barely know anything about ret, but your armory looks very nice to me.

edit: About me - I'm testing Mastery for a little while to see how I like it, this isn't the reforging I usually run around with
Edited by Tailwaggle on 7/25/2011 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TailWaggle 9/10 because you're a female Draenei <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

You logged in PvP gear, but I would have to compare you against the best Holy pally I raid with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Vantice/simple But he ALSO logged out in his PvP gear...

So I guess I'll check back later :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

You logged in PvP gear, but I would have to compare you against the best Holy pally I raid with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Vantice/simple But he ALSO logged out in his PvP gear...

So I guess I'll check back later :)

8/10
I'd move rule of Law or hallowed ground to eye for an eye, but that's probably more of an opinion thing.
Edited by Keeblio on 7/25/2011 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
@Keeblio
9.5/10 because of your missing glyphs.

Throwing that aside considering they're minor, you can heal me any day. Well, if we were on the same realm and all that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
@Immanis

I don't play ret much but I would lose the hit gem because you can reforge for that and you cant reforge for strength. And try to reforge your stuff so that you get closest to 8% hit as possible.

but not bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Immanis

I don't play ret much but I would lose the hit gem because you can reforge for that and you cant reforge for strength. And try to reforge your stuff so that you get closest to 8% hit as possible.

but not bad.

You're reforging properly, gemmed, enchanted, and you have great gear. Your progression strikes jealousy in me, too! I'd heal you. :D

9.99/10

(The little bit missing only because you're a Tauren, and I think that Tauren Paladins are silly looking. :P )
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/10
^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 couldn't really see anything bad. It actually looked very impressive
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reforging is correct; and if solely focused on 5 mans, spec is correct as well. Only gripe is lack of enchants and missing glyphs.

5/10.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Torric, you have everything I want.

I cannot rate you because I hate you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Anarchyao looks good.

Good reforging,good choise of gem's and enchants.
But for my Taste a few Slots to much filled with PvP Gear in your PvE set.
A 9/10 from me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not sure why you're using the mastery trinket from JP, and some of your gems are off (why not just gem pure int instead?). Your spirit is also very low. Maybe you're doing some type of mastery build. Not sure how well that would work since you lack a good amount of regen. Could be much better. 4/10
Edited by Xonkyo on 7/26/2011 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You gear is amazing but right now your over hit cap. Don't know if this is due to reforging troubles but it seems a little high.

9/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You gear is amazing but right now your over hit cap. Don't know if this is due to reforging troubles but it seems a little high.

9/10

The ring from alakir i have is hit/expertise, and for whatever reason, doesn't show the reforged hit as mastery on the armory. I am much closer to 8% than armory would like to show.
Edited by Xonkyo on 7/26/2011 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@ Aelanth 9/10 just need to enchant ur shield lol

I know I have a spell power trinket but I needed the mastery and don't have the rep to get the other
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]