Looking for new home

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hi all,
4 of us are looking into transferring/rerolling to find a new guild. Casual, late night raiding (M-Th midnight or so est). T11 and T12 content. Adult players. If interested hit me up.

/Salute
Zephyrr
Edited by Zephyrr on 7/24/2011 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Save yourself the headache of coming to this server. Go to a good server like Proudmoore or something.

Not even trolling, I'm being 100% honest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
^^ THIS

This server sucks for progression and there are people here who have illusions of granduer (they think they are good)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Î ålwåys thõught théy h@d delusions of grandeur.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Actually this server is middle of the pack for 25 man guilds.. Blade's Edge finished Tier 11 127 out of 241 servers for 25 man progression.. What makes it suck is 10 man progression where it ranks 197 out of 241...

Basically the top guilds (not in any particular order) Exile, Ouro, Phase 2, Dream Team are all 25 man which is why 25 man rankings are better... There are essentially no 10 man guilds on this server that have lasted with any sort of longevity..

So to say this server sucks is disingenuous at best.. I am not saying its the best server on the planet but its a far cry from being the worst especially if someone is looking for a 25 man guild.. If your planning on PUGGING, PvPing, and/or looking for a 10 man look elsewhere..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
To say Blades Edge is the "middle of the pack" is completely wrong, we are currently 216/241 out of all US servers in terms of progression in t12 content.

07/25/2011 09:18 AMPosted by Briswindus
Basically the top guilds (not in any particular order) Exile, Ouro, Phase 2, Dream Team are all 25 man which is why 25 man rankings are better...

These guilds are all either 10 man or 10/25 none of these are true 25 man only progression guilds, meaning all of the recent progression bosses were killed in 10 man by all of these guilds.

Good servers can pug 25 man Ragnaros kills by now something Blades Edge has yet to do so save yourself some time and money and xfer to a good server.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us/rating.tier12_25

Blade's Edge is 125 in 25 man Progression which is almost dead middle.. Please explain to me the difference between 10/25 and 25 man..

Speaking for Exile i can tell you we use 10 man as a practice arena taking players who are having a difficult time with a mechanic and work on it.. Recently Alysrazor was done on 10 for this very reason and is a perfect example...
We also went in to figure out phase 3 on rag to save us time the following week... we learned it and killed it... There is no focused effort on 10 man.. ask any of my raiders and they will tell you i rotate people in and out especially people having trouble...

Lastly when T12 came out we had just finished our grind on Heroic Nefarian.. I gave my team 2 weeks of easy raiding before we really started to dive into Firelands..

The ONLY Boss we have killed and made a concerted effort to kill on 10 man was Heroic Al'akir.. which still only has 1400 kills World Wide including 25 and 10..

If Exile, Ouro or any of the other guilds mentioned were to truly pursue 10 man progression i am pretty sure we would be well into heroic content
Edited by Briswindus on 7/25/2011 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
As previously stated find a different server we can't even agree on progression here!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

216/241 in overall t12 progression. Not trying to say anyone focuses on 10 or 25 just that all the top guilds on Blades Edge have there progression kills in 10 man for whatever reason.

Not sure why you are trying to sugar coat our server just admit its bad and help the guy out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
07/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Jeltraz
Blades Edge have there progression kills in 10 man for whatever reason.

We have only 1 progression kill that was 10 man in previous tier... Heroic Al'akir.. Heroic Nefarian has been done only once on this server and it was done on 25. All of our Heroic Kills were done on 25 man first except V & T which was 1 night of attempts and killed because our raid week was over and it turned out to be a joke. As you may or may not know Blizzards Lockout system makes it very difficult to do 10 and 25 simultaneously

Blizzard's lockout system forces you to go 25 or 10 man once you reach heroic.. There is no restriction on Normal mode.. For example if i go kill Heroic Shannox on 25 i can NOT switch it to Heroic 10 man on Baleroc... I can flip it to normal 10 but Heroic I am locked to 25 man ONLY instance.

07/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Jeltraz
216/241 in overall t12 progression.

And i do not refute this part i only say that is overall.. Its a semi-accurate statement to tell someone if they are planning to come over here and hang out or raid 10 mans or PVP. Its not an accurate statement for someone who is coming over here looking for a 25 man guild. If you actually go through the other servers you will see a TON of them are 10 man guild servers and have NO 25 man guilds of any significance.

For Example:
What would you say to a person looking for a 25 man guild if he were looking at lets say Aegwynn?

They have a TON of 10 man guilds. They have 2 Guilds who are 2/7 heroic and they rank overall 112, which is way higher then our overall.., However go look at their 25 man rankings and there is only 1 guild and they are 5/7... I bet that's probably not a server you would recommend to a guy looking for a 25 man guild . Take it a step further and tell me if your looking for a 25 man guild would you choose Aegwynn or Blade's Edge?

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/aegwynn

See the problem is everyone seems to look at it the way it was in WotLK and earlier when they were separate lockouts.. Back then if you were ranked high in 10's you were probably high in 25's because most 25 man guilds ran 10's on their off nights.. There was no seperation and therefore overall was an accurate way to rank the servers. That isn't the case anymore...

I have indepth personal knowledge of all these arguement. I recruit HEAVILY off server. I know how people view this stuff now because most of my progression roster is Off Server transfers and I had to address their reservations. One of the reasons we can recruit so well off server is that we are a 25 man guild and players look at the 25 man rankings not the overall.

Not to change the subject but if you want to know what the biggest obstacles I face when recruiting off server?

1. We are an alliance Guild
2. We are a very weak server for PVP
3. We are not a High Population Server

Progression isnt an issue because your recruiting the guilds progression NOT the servers

My last question and i will end this... if you complain so much about Blade's Edge why are you here?
Edited by Briswindus on 7/25/2011 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
To say Blades Edge is the "middle of the pack" is completely wrong, we are currently 216/241 out of all US servers in terms of progression in t12 content.

Basically the top guilds (not in any particular order) Exile, Ouro, Phase 2, Dream Team are all 25 man which is why 25 man rankings are better...

These guilds are all either 10 man or 10/25 none of these are true 25 man only progression guilds, meaning all of the recent progression bosses were killed in 10 man by all of these guilds..

Ummmmmm... Nope
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Its not about me i was agreeing with a guild mate of yours Alundra in saying there are way better servers to transfer to if you want to find a new one.

You are welcome to come here just remember you have been warned.

Terrible PvP
No decent Pugging
219/241 t12 progression
All our "25 Man" guilds are progressing in 10 man. Even Exile is listed as a 10 man guild on wowprogress.

07/25/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Briswindus
why are you here?

Why are YOU here?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Ouroboros killed Lord Rhyolith, Beth'tilac, and Majordomo Staghelm first in 10 man amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Both Ouroboros and Exile use 10 mans to practice new content, after the normal raid week has ended. We treat 10 mans in the following fasion: Our strictly 25 man raid week is over, there are several people interested in attempting to finish our lockout, so a 10 man gets put together. sometimes we kill new bosses our 25 man couldnt get to, sometimes we dont. I have no doubt Exile operates much differently.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Tyresious we pretty much do it as described with the only thing different i try to make a point of trying to get the guys having trouble get some reps on the fights.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
you will see every guild progress on 10 man at the early stages of progress (NORMAL MODE) because you arent locked into a specific progression.. As soon as Heroics hit (for us that will be this week) we will be locked into 25's

Also if you read Paragon's summary of 10 vs 25 you will see that 25 right now is significantly harder...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
We haven't actually spent much time in 10 mans to be honest, I think like a grand total of 12 raiding hours this entire tier was spent on cleaning stuff up on 10 man.

We do not, and have not ever considered a 10 man kill a progression kill. We are not a 10 man guild.

There has never been SS for a 10 man kill, and never will be. In all reality any reporting of 10 man kills in the progression thread by us shouldn't even be there since we do not progress on 10 man. I like to think of it more like we was stealing gear for our 25 man :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Not to sound like a noob but what is SS?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Screenshot?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
^^

Broken sentence structure on my part didn't help with it though
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]