Congratulations to Verbal Justice!

85 Blood Elf Priest
Congrats to the newly-reorganized Verbal Justice guild for 7/7 Firelands! Good to see you guys back on Gnomeregan and excited to see your heroic mode progression! :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Thanks we appreciate the support! After we almost one shot all the bosses (besides Alysrazor) we lost hope in the difficulty of the content. We expected a couple of attempts and the Firelord would be a smoldering pile of ash. But I am glad that it took us a few raiding hours because the encounter is a very fun fight. It is nicely tuned and kept each one of us highly focused throughout the whole encounter. After a couple of reassignments and strategy perfecting for our composition we were able to obtain a solid kill.

I think every guild that attempts Ragnaros will at first hate the progression attempts because any death usually has to result in a wipe but it is a very satisfying kill. See you guys in Heroics! Best of luck to our competitors as well. =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Raid progression gives me an omniboner. Nice to be in with a group that doesn't jerk off doing ineffective things but goes in and gets things done. I like groups that can go in with a general framework and then tweak as they go to get the encounters done faster.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Grats yo
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
you suck righteous
Edited by Jubrukd on 7/28/2011 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
You guys might do a lil better if you weren't carrying the 10k dps rogue lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
haha xD ^^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
07/29/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Delodea
You guys might do a lil better if you weren't carrying the 10k dps rogue lulz.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hey Kellenheller I am lvling a mage (cyprin) and I would like to know if you can give me some tips? Like ya know.. show me your UI and keybinds maybe and go on vent(or mumble) with me and help out with the rotation and gems and gear and stuff cause your the best mage that ever came from gnomer and u do freaking crazy DPS man. Or should I send you ingame mail instead? I am lvling as arcane now but not sure if I should go fire or learn both for raiding

Please reply and thx in return!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
why the !@#$ would anyone outside of verbal justice make a congratulatory post for them?

A) an alt of vj, obvious 1
B) asked by a friend in VJ
C) a somewhat clever maneuver by an upstart/disguised troll aimed at the long term destruction of nerdish justice

how will it unfold? marcus predicts it will die a relatively quick death compared to the creeping mold type death other gnomer threads undergo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Recent Activity

1 Deaths to elevator boss (Blackwing Descent) 1 hour ago

heh

Why KT?

a very good friend of mine that transferred off of gnomer plays on that server, plus my ISP and computer suck and I can only play on realms that are on the New York Datacenter without suffering from high latency so I chose one of the better realms. i will miss you lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
why the !@#$ would anyone outside of verbal justice make a congratulatory post for them?

A) an alt of vj, obvious 1
B) asked by a friend in VJ
C) a somewhat clever maneuver by an upstart/disguised troll aimed at the long term destruction of nerdish justice

how will it unfold? marcus predicts it will die a relatively quick death compared to the creeping mold type death other gnomer threads undergo

I was never in Verbal Justice and neither am I even on speaking terms with anyone in Verbal Justice. I am genuinely congratulating what was once the top guild on Horde for their reformation on Alliance and progress. Nice attempt at trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
07/25/2011 02:29 AMPosted by Livaldia
Congrats to the newly-reorganized Verbal Justice guild for 7/7 Firelands! Good to see you guys back on Gnomeregan and excited to see your heroic mode progression! :)

god id rail that face so hard
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/31/2011 06:26 AMPosted by Conradspade
god id rail that face so hard

My eye holes are a tight fit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]