Carried You Wut?

85 Human Rogue
meet me in Tb
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
hey guys im really not awful...

i just lag a lot and my friends are undergeared...

:( :( :(

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yagabbage why dont you talk on ur main or r u scurd
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
super you're in no position to talk come to TB and fight me 1v1
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
07/27/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Superpallyon
Yagabbage why dont you talk on ur main or r u scurd

ya gabbage, let me know when you're even close to my level and we'll talk

PS :( My mom says Im not a horrible ret paly :(
Edited by Yagabbage on 7/27/2011 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Im waiting...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
still no show. and im still waiting
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
gabbage idc about my mom ill give you her address right now so suck my @@@# *@###.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
kid got pooped on
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
god damn ur a noob
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pallybane im not trying to be a douche but u was tooken out by a under geared dk named eatmefatty so i really dont want to hear it. dont talk about the guild unless u was in it witch u wasnt so stop talking crap man.your gitting really anyoing btw im in poseidon.every body in my guild has lifes that makes us better and pluse we camped ur friend in tb for a hour and a half why didnt u come u would been where they was so stop talking it unless ur in our guild. yall saying we sucked and yall had 2 or 3 healers and we still manage to kill most of yall in goldshire so dont even start it. if you want me just whisper my toon and i will be more then happy to talk to u
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Where were you pallybane we were at TB kciking ur guildies asses. :')
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I honestly thought these two kids were trolls, but after checking their ratings and specs it seems they're just legit retards.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/27/2011 03:29 PMPosted by Pallydemond
pallybane im not trying to be a douche but u was tooken out by a under geared dk named eatmefatty so i really dont want to hear it. dont talk about the guild unless u was in it witch u wasnt so stop talking crap man.your gitting really anyoing btw im in poseidon.every body in my guild has lifes that makes us better and pluse we camped ur friend in tb for a hour and a half why didnt u come u would been where they was so stop talking it unless ur in our guild. yall saying we sucked and yall had 2 or 3 healers and we still manage to kill most of yall in goldshire so dont even start it. if you want me just whisper my toon and i will be more then happy to talk to u

Oh wow this explains alot. The once bad ally talking trash to me and my guild? Do u guys fantasize over killing cyi or are you all just plain high? Not one person in your guild is 2200 yet you supposedly #!*@ cyi members? Oh please gtfo you baddies. Just the other day 2 arms, 1 dk, and 1 feral couldnt break me past 50%. Yea your guild is seriously bad. Stop trying to measure up to CYI. You were once Elite member with the MIGHTY lionah retadin who like to gem int, begging to bg with us cause you were horrible. News flash you still are.

Is that me being a douche or just realistic? Maybe you need some reality.

07/27/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Superpallyon
Where were you pallybane we were at TB kciking ur guildies asses. :')

Seriously, look at your pvpness then look at mine. Either you are really bad or you just afk your way 1500. Take some keybind lessons and then look me back up plz.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We can settle this the easy way. Wargame + fraps + screenshots.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Settled

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/powned.png/

Like i said cool story bro

/cheers
Edited by Pallybane on 7/27/2011 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]