Carried You Wut?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
face it guys carried you inc leader that fail pally is not wanting to tell the truth because he failed haard when we killed yall at goldshire yall had to bring 3 more people we won agin yall brought 2 more now tell me something. does that mean we suck when we was jumped by 8 of yall and there was only 4 of us. everybody who jumped us was from carried you inc.Just admit it we dont want to be know like yall are thinking we just want you to tell your guild how u laid by our feet pallybane you and your pathetic little crew. Yall will never be able to beat us 1 on 1 end of story if yall want to argue with me well you know my toons names if u have the balls right me on there. Now pallybane tell the truth and we will stop but you need to stop lieing tell them how u can not fight alone how you git the guards involved with every fight by your self when ur with somebody thats when u try fighting. You are not good. your a fail.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
07/28/2011 07:15 AMPosted by Kios
nah bro, 2200 as kittycleave? str8 BOSS HOGG in here aint no fail druids round hERE

Because you know, we haven't hit 2200 as TSG, War/Mage/Healer either.

LOL like I said, str8 BOSS HOGGS, hitting 2200 with lots different teams

and yeah not many kittycleave glad teams but ur already at 2200 so you're almost there, ull get it dont worry
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/28/2011 02:40 PMPosted by Pallydemond
face it guys carried you inc leader that fail pally is not wanting to tell the truth because he failed haard when we killed yall at goldshire yall had to bring 3 more people we won agin yall brought 2 more now tell me something. does that mean we suck when we was jumped by 8 of yall and there was only 4 of us. everybody who jumped us was from carried you inc.Just admit it we dont want to be know like yall are thinking we just want you to tell your guild how u laid by our feet pallybane you and your pathetic little crew. Yall will never be able to beat us 1 on 1 end of story if yall want to argue with me well you know my toons names if u have the balls right me on there. Now pallybane tell the truth and we will stop but you need to stop lieing tell them how u can not fight alone how you git the guards involved with every fight by your self when ur with somebody thats when u try fighting. You are not good. your a fail.

BTW reading your comments is an eye strain. Learn to use periods.

As for the my response, I have provided two screenshots one in elwynn and one on tb bridge of your corpses and your fail guildmates. Quite frankly, i am beginning to believe you and guildies are just ignorant or incompetent. Why else would you use the following excuses: 200 ms Latency, "You use hacks", "I play arena for fun with undergeared guidlies", etc.

We pwned your lil group outnumbered in elwynn. We pwn you in tb. Actually I am beginning to think you are an embarassment to horde in general.

Usually i hear duels mean nothing this is a first though "Arena ratings mean nothing"?

Please L2P, get your ratings up and then come back for some more. Your POS guild is garbage and will never be on the same lvl CYI is.

Ill offer one more time since you are neglecting it.

************************ W A R G A M E *****************************

What say you?
Edited by Pallybane on 7/28/2011 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
supers mad because he gets owned by people in pve gear
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pallybane dude u jumped us in tb there was litteraly 6 other people i went stealth and counted. So stop trying to act hard you are not a good player thats why your moltey boxing shammy's. Because you suck at a pally bro 1 on 1 you are nothing. You know what makes us better bra we fight alone unlike your sorry @$$ your just a spoild rich kid. We tore u to pices and the only kills u had on us was when u was with 5 or 6 people dont eveb say u fault us alone because u didnt bathjory was there stealth and watch u was never alone bra. Learn to fight 1 on 1. see i give prots to jelme,battle,necro they will fight one on one unlike you. Smokeydaggers was a witness to see yall fall to us there was more allis to.So if u want to keep saying yall one just ask him we tore yall up with out even gitting a scratch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and that comment about the wargame bro see ur still wanting to git more people in to fight your battles. If you want to fight us fight us one on one.Your nothing with out ur team with you i will love to kill u agin in tb. I saved ur @$$ so many times in wrath in wintergrasp ya tell them about that how demondhunter came and saved you alot. If it wasnt for me saveing you you wouldnt have a rep. Nobody on the horde likes u because you think your better then everybody else well your wrong. We are better we have lifes. We also have great personalitys unlike you bra. Im done fighting with your misurable sorry butt you want me you will find me shortly im done looking at farms just watch out i will git u with my mage.Poseidon took yall out no prob.You know where better and you just dont want to lose your rep. You know what we dont want to be known. We are happy how we are unknown we dont care all we did was took you and your friends out easly. But fight us one on one you will be farmed agin. Lol.BTW its just a game when you git that let me know then i will start calling you the best player agin. Good bye no life.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/28/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Pallydemond
and that comment about the wargame bro see ur still wanting to git more people in to fight your battles

ok seriosuly, why are you talking demond? You are utter garbage in pvp even when you were ally. Look at my rating then yours.

Bring it on anytime. You guys say u waste CYI even outnumbered. Im offering a 5v5 or 3v3 or 10 v 10. 4 of you couldnt break me past 50% so get a clue idiot
Edited by Pallybane on 7/28/2011 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
POS guild. Prot wannabes. Nice try superpallyon after u give up u fall and kill yourself. THAT WAS PRO!
Edited by Pallybane on 7/28/2011 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
07/28/2011 03:48 PMPosted by Hippocrits

Because you know, we haven't hit 2200 as TSG, War/Mage/Healer either.

LOL like I said, str8 BOSS HOGGS, hitting 2200 with lots different teams

and yeah not many kittycleave glad teams but ur already at 2200 so you're almost there, ull get it dont worry

Hippobads, ya gabbage bro

time to call it a day
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
o really that explains why your stay dead by my feet bra there is not one time you ever beat me.Every time in tb you always die to me alone.i could out heal you any day bro.So just stop being for everything gits escultated. you lost its the end of we killed you and thats final so dont even say you beat us. Learn to fight alone when you can give me a haller at me then we will go.Oh btw running to the guards means your a fail and aslo jumpping so quit running your mouth your not a good pally so just shut up.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
POSeidon, ya just gabbage
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/28/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Pallydemond
Every time in tb you always die to me alone

LMAO cool story bro. The merit in this statement goes without saying.

smoke it up kid
Edited by Pallybane on 7/29/2011 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Willing to teach Poseidon member's proper spelling and grammar, free of charge. My only request is that you don't post again on these forums until we have at least covered up to grade 9 material.

Msg me in game to start lesson's, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Cool thread ^_^
Reply Quote
07/28/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Pallydemond
o really that explains why your stay dead by my feet bra there is not one time you ever beat me.Every time in tb you always die to me alone.i could out heal you any day bro.So just stop being for everything gits escultated. you lost its the end of we killed you and thats final so dont even say you beat us. Learn to fight alone when you can give me a haller at me then we will go.Oh btw running to the guards means your a fail and aslo jumpping so quit running your mouth your not a good pally so just shut up.
look bro get some god dam evidence, i havent seen a SINGLE screen shot of it infact why dont you just fraps it to let us ALL see
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
pallybane when you learn to 1v1 some muhfukas lemme know cause you have NEVER killed me 1v1 my druid wrecked your fail !@# in TB and there is no buff there given horde lose TB all the time on anub but who really cares i dont you might cause your a ##@ but thats a complete different arguement and before your whole guild teamed up on my druid i had your fail $%^ at 25% health soo learn to play you fail -*! 10 year old
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]