Buyers beware: The 365 2h sword is 3.5 speed

85 Orc Death Knight
WTB a blue reply, please. Not sure why you're staying silent about this.
85 Troll Warrior
Bump
85 Orc Warrior
Eagerly awaiting a response.
100 Human Paladin
If the weapon isn't fixed to be 3.8 speed like it says in game a lot of people just wasted a lot of gold or mats. Slower weapons are better because they have a higher damage range. When you buy a weapon you would expect to be getting what it says in the text.

And TIME, some of us ground out the rep requirements to get the recipe
85 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2011 05:25 PMPosted by ßamf
Eagerly awaiting a response.
85 Orc Warrior
Any day now. =)
Wow, a bit too late for me. It's already ugly as hell >.>
85 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Rowly
If the weapon isn't fixed to be 3.8 speed like it says in game a lot of people just wasted a lot of gold or mats. Slower weapons are better because they have a higher damage range. When you buy a weapon you would expect to be getting what it says in the text.

And TIME, some of us ground out the rep requirements to get the recipe
6 Undead Warrior
As long as it's purple, nobody will care how slow/fast it is.
1 Dwarf Warrior
WTF is the PTR for then if it was 3.8 on the PTR for *months*? Then, patch 4.2 hit live for 3 weeks before the vendor for the pattern was unlocked. In that meantime, people did ask, but there was no response from Blizz. The first BOE 2H epic for this expansion and it's a lie :(
100 Night Elf Druid
it cant be hard to restore its swing speed to 3.8, and im sure it doesnt require a client-side patch.

please fix this.
85 Worgen Death Knight
ok this NEEDS to get set to 3.80 otherwise im sure everyone wants a refund. i paid 15k gold on my server (which was very hard for me to get) just because of the slow speed, now i lose 500 damage with it being 3.5 and not 3.8

using Obliterate that means i lose (500 * (268%) + strength) = over 2k damage loss
85 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Cakerun
As long as it's purple, nobody will care how slow/fast it is.

Wrong.
85 Orc Death Knight
ok this NEEDS to get set to 3.80 otherwise im sure everyone wants a refund. i paid 15k gold on my server (which was very hard for me to get) just because of the slow speed, now i lose 500 damage with it being 3.5 and not 3.8

using Obliterate that means i lose (500 * (268%) + strength) = over 2k damage loss

Ouch, sorry to hear that :(
100 Human Paladin
Saturday morning shout out to make people aware.
Fix this weapon to it's stated tooltip Blizzard, for a World of Warcraft developer to implement a 3.5 speed 2H strength weapon is an insult to the player base and an indication of malice or ignorance of the actual game mechanics.

Either way even little children know you don't advertise something for weeks, let people work to that stated advertisement, then change said advertisement just as it becomes available.

This is not "Working as intended", this is either disinterested contempt for a playerbase or incredible incompetence, either way the correct thing to do is put the weapon to it's stated tooltip. Anyone with an ounce of integrity knows this.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's kinda fail that Blizz let this slip under the radar.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]