Heroic Icecrown Citadel 25 Man

85 Goblin Death Knight
I want to get a group together to do a weekly Hard Mode ICC 25 Man that can assemble during a designated time. The raid will have to take place from Friday, Saturday or Sunday given that I raid during Monday-Thursday.

Benefits from this 25M HM ICC:

• - Shadowmourne Quests will be completed
    - Very rare chance Invincible's Reins will drop, will be open roll
    - Heroic Lich King 25 Man "The Light of Dawn" title
    - One week we would do Hard Mode Bosses for the Heroic kills.
    - One week we would do the special achievement's for the Meta.

• If and when people start needing Festergut's Acidic Blood and Rotface's Acidic Blood it will be open roll unless someone already has One blood and just needs the other, hopefully this does not happen but If it does, it will be adjusted appropriately.

NOTE: When Shadowmourne Quests are completed, remember that the owner may do whatever he/she pleases with the Unsealed Chest which randomly contains the following:

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger
    Muradin's Favor
    Jaina's Locket
    Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Sylvanas' Music Box

Not trying to be rude but since I'm trying to get this running and leading this,
    I will be first to collect Shadowfrost Shard x50 I currently have 1, they have a 25% chance to drop on Normal mode, 50% chance to drop on Heroic mode.

We would be getting Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher Drakes after two weeks.

Please post below ONLY if your interested and the time/dates that you are available, Any spam/"hate" comments will be reported.

If you do not wish to post here of the time and dates of your availability then send me an in-game mail.
    Edited by Xizz on 7/21/2011 11:18 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    I would be interested and can tank or heal.

I am good to go any nights minus Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. During the day Thursday - Saturday at at any time as long as we are done my 730 pm (server) on Thursday.

I already have a lot of the achieves and heroic modes down on 25 and just need a few others to get the mount and would like the title.
    Edited by Lizzieane on 7/21/2011 9:58 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    I'm game for Fridays and possably on Saturdays depending on what Ebullana has planed to run any time after 6 p.m. server is fine.

I can Heal or DPS and currently on the Blood Infusion quest and I have Jaina's Locket so thats one item I don't want.
    Edited by Deunan on 7/23/2011 11:05 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    I have 4 people currently interested, post here and I'll add you to the list. I would love to have another tank and one tank offspec! Lets keep this going!
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    You know i am in =D, although i cannot attend during Aug 1st -8th, vacation time.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    I want the tabard. The tabard is what I want. Give me the tabard.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    Let's get some more people please!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    I shall go and lend my knowledge of how to die on heroic lady death whisperer while simultaneously going for the full house achievement.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    07/27/2011 07:08 AMPosted by Cromakk
    Possibly in if this starts to soak up audience for my usual pugs. :3

Don't worry this ICC pug is going to be biblical.
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Warrior
    Damnit! Why must this be horde side.... I want to finish my smourne :<
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Paladin
    Hai.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    Need more interest please. I'm not starting this until I get enough people.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Priest
    Can I has the music box...I've always wanted that stupid thing.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    07/29/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Ashkatja
    Can I has the music box...I've always wanted that stupid thing.

If I get it yeah, I mean the only thing I want is the Tabard but if someone else wants the Music Box we can figure something out that doesn't involve gold.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    need more people !!

bump !
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Priest
    Myself (spriest) and my wife (ret paly) would be intersted in this, assuming it is a saturday activity.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    Currently now have 11 people interested, not bad for a low pop server, lets keep the interesting coming, If you have friends that are interested have them post here or post here for them!
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Rogue
    Count me in
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]