Good Bye

85 Human Paladin
HCC has left the building. It was fun and 3+ years on this server is a hard thing to leave. But hopefully we move on to bigger and better things. Peace out Hakkar!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well good luck.

I do have to chuckle at this though simply because of the crap some people gave Bodies for x'ferring. But you do what you gotta do to get things done.

Edit: Although this means Hakkar drops down close to Darrowmere levels in terms of progression lol.
Edited by Rrawwr on 7/22/2011 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
The difference between us and bodies is they xfer'd out after being put in their place. We're leaving while still on top. We could still progress at our current pace and get all the realm firsts we want, but realistically we aren't progressing at the pace we want and that's why we're leaving.

Anyways, best of luck....i swore i'd never leave now look at me. So i'll probably be back at some point and bring all my badness with me.
Edited by Basballguy on 7/22/2011 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
TG
Not sure how many times it was said, but Bodies beat themselves, you practically did nothing to influence them leaving so "being put in their place" is rather far from the truth. I think you only say it now Jeff to bust my balls :p

Wish you the best of luck wherever you go, you'll enjoy being off the server.

Cheers
Edited by Kiyu on 7/22/2011 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
miss you Jay, we're on Korgath.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
TG
Korgath's a nice server (I think?). Should be a nice change of pace from Hakkar.

Log on more ! I have not seen you on realid in a long time :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Farewell HCC good luck in your future gaming endeavors!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NEW TRADE CHAT IS UNTROLLABLE
HALP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
good gtfo
Reply Quote
can you pass GM to ulfsark?
please and ty
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
The difference between us and bodies is they xfer'd out after being put in their place. We're leaving while still on top. We could still progress at our current pace and get all the realm firsts we want, but realistically we aren't progressing at the pace we want and that's why we're leaving.

Anyways, best of luck....i swore i'd never leave now look at me. So i'll probably be back at some point and bring all my badness with me.

HAHAHAHA, Rome had it right you gave us crap for leaving and you didn't do anything to put us in our place. You couldn't even finish T11 and you wussed out on a ten man al'akir. Horrible guild that did nothing but talk mess finally found out that they just can't keep up, we rebuilt, moved to a new server and still whooped you to full clear. Can't even clear farm content scrubs..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I miss HCC, best guild I've been in.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
TG
To be fair, Shannox is a complete joke even on heroic. Pretty much every guild should be able to kill him, the rest are relatively difficult until you get to Baleroc. Being up 1 is still a large disparity, not trying to discredit HCC as I'm sure you'll kill one of the 3 relatively soon. But atleast put the progression in perspective with boss difficulty.

I'm not sure how we "sucked at the beginning of cata" when we were ahead all of the tier except for Maloriak. Heroic progression slowed down extremely and then halted right afterwards, so congrats you beat Bodies after Bodies killed itself.

All of this is extremely off-topic so I'm not sure why it was brought up in the first place.

PS. You were declined to begin with because of your inconsistencies on logs, and us just mainly not wanting you. I have nothing against you but don't bring up the recruitment topic because you were rejected regardless.
Edited by Kiyu on 7/25/2011 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh and Rien, If I had chose Bodies over TM, you would have been my son dude lol...

I remember my app to bodies you were so intrigued

" oh joe why did you switch to engineering??? is there something you researched??? "
" oh joe oh joe please teach me!!!! "

lol along with abunch of other !@#$... clearly i'm the better paladin so just back off dude, check WoL instead of talking %^-* so you can learn to use your cooldowns, ya know.... because... Divine Favor increases crit and haste and AW increases healing lol....

Everything about this made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts now.

I remembered when you apped to Bodies, I said there is no way I am taking some scrub pally who still has Eng deep into ICC and says he knows how to min/max, You were so useless that to even think that for a second you had a chance is just a blatant lie, I bet I can even get lynxz to dig up our old forums to prove that you are a liar.

Also everything that Rome has stated is on point, the difference between Shannox and any other boss is pretty huge, they all aren't hard but Shannox is a pushover that is harder in normal mode.

Oh and tell me some more how WoL matters for healers? I bet you sit there and stroke it to your sick numbers bro :P idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
you are all very silly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]