go
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
07/22/2011 07:48 PMPosted by Dés
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx

I know how to sort by downloads. popular is not always best.

I'm asking for expert opinions.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
personally swear by vuhdo... all inclusive raid frames... descursive, debuffs, incoming heals, hots, dbm marks... really hits everything... customizable to include anything you'd want (mouseovers, hot keys, custom buffs/debuffs).

Its a little more memory intensive than a standard grid but less than if you use all of the grid addons... dunno works really well for me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Nazoikar
85 Goblin Shaman
The Unholy Legion

personally swear by vuhdo... all inclusive raid frames... descursive, debuffs, incoming heals, hots, dbm marks... really hits everything... customizable to include anything you'd want (mouseovers, hot keys, custom buffs/debuffs).

Its a little more memory intensive than a standard

a looong time ago i used to heal with healbot. is that still any good?

thanks guys
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i know people that use healbot, some that use grid with mouseovers.... hell ive even seen some pretty amazing old school grabbing names out of raid frame healing... its all possible if you learn it and get good at it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'll have to go with Nazo on this and second Vuhdo. I've been using it for... around 2 years now.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Healbot- player friendly and mostly set up for ready to go use, but a lot of set up required for personal set ups and such

Grid + clique- Best choice for me when I healed. Takes a bit of time to set up, but when it is it's pretty fantastic

Vuhdo- I hated it
Edited by Liax on 7/23/2011 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
07/23/2011 05:22 AMPosted by Fieldcrest
I'll have to go with Nazo on this and second Vuhdo. I've been using it for... around 2 years now.

Vuhdo for me as well...

If it doesn't have what you need, all you have to do is add it in (without having to go download it like with grid), if it has to much of what you need, all you have to do is take it away. None of the others have ever compared for me (healbot, Grid + clique, Grid + Mouseovers, whatever) and I've tried the main ones.
Edited by Tazila on 7/23/2011 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
use da Vuhdo mon!

and power auras for cds/procs
Edited by Jahfael on 7/23/2011 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Vuh'do or bust.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
thanks for all the help <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I <3 Vuhdo.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
07/23/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Nazoikar
i know people that use healbot, some that use grid with mouseovers.... hell ive even seen some pretty amazing old school grabbing names out of raid frame healing... its all possible if you learn it and get good at it.

I use grid with keybinds I click on name and press button its not hard at all and I still do about 14-15k hps. Also looked at you character and am curious as to why you went haste.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I personally prefer grid+clique, but it's really personal preference.

You should also get decursive, power auras for CDs and procs, and totem timers.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Shaman
I have never tried Vuh'do. I love my Grid+Clique and some mouseover macros. Some things need to be downloaded as separate extentions (e.g. GridManaBars), but overall it is easy to set up and works fine.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Grid + Clique \ Mouseover Macros.

Tried Vuh'do, it made me feel like Kip and that's never okay.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/23/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Laylie

I use grid with keybinds I click on name and press button its not hard at all and I still do about 14-15k hps. Also looked at you character and am curious as to why you went haste.

I also heal by clicking on someone in grid and pressing the heal key. Does that make me bad or just a sign that I've been play wow for way too long? :D
Reply Quote
Stock UI and key binds for me. I have decursive but I dont really use it unless I'm dispelling 3+ people. I didn't like the way grid kept track of riptide. I'm sure there is a way to set it up better I just never got around to it. Same thing with xperl, xperl had a setting like "ultra sparkles" which was neat. I've heard good things about vuhdoo never tried it though.

I think it varies depending on how you like to play too; keybinds are just what I'm comfortable with if you like clicking you'd obviously want a different addon than me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]