Invincible's Reins

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm planning to start killing 25 Heroic Lich King every week untill i obtian this mount. I will continue to try and run this every week to get others this mount as well. However the first one that drops will be auto looted to myself. Everyone in the raid for the first mount drop will /roll and highest roller will recieve 30,000g from me. During the farming of this mount for myself and others we will also try and get people their icc 25 man drake achs. If you have any intrest in joining this run please post in this thread or contact me in-game with your toons name / spec so i can compile a list of people who will be consistant in attending this raid every week. These runs will Take place on either Friday afternoons or Saturday Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1x9MErf5NA This is the strat we will be using for this run tweaked alittle for 85s since our Dmg / Healing output will be much higher

Requirments to join: Raid Awareness , ventrilo , Willingness to learn the fight

Current Role Needs: Tanks 1
Healers 6-7
Ranged Dps 7
Melee Dps 5
Reply Quote
62 Human Paladin
If it's invincible how will you see it?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested in tanking it while I work on Shadowmourne.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'd be down to go on one of my characters: Tank, DPS, Heal, whatever is needed, don't mind changing it up each week either. Familiar with all of the fights on Heroic to some extent (it HAS been a while).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I would be interested. Tank or heals.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
07/23/2011 11:34 PMPosted by Emmarla
If it's invincible how will you see it?

its invincible not invisible
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol at puur being trolled but to everyone that post here i can guarentee a spot since the raid is not yet full
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well that line is so common I'm thinking Puur might even be trolling. I don't know anymore.
Reply Quote
I'd like to join you. Primarily dps (balance druid), willing to off-tank if needed.

My gear (if you care about it) is all 353 or higher (save for 2 pieces), and I know all the ICC fights well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would think that he's worth more then 30k gold. Just saying.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Death Knight
If anyone could give me a fast response on this, b/c I'm running my own group on the Allience side for the same things as Dridor is right now: What IS invincible's drop rate? I checked on wow-head, and it says 10%, yet I am seeing in other places that it's 1%. I know that as of 4.0 that they dropped it down to 1% so no one could just farm the mount every week for a free drop, but is it still down to 1% or did patch 4.2 or 4.3 increase it back to at least 10%? A quick response would be greatly appreciated =)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
all i can say is lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/20/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Trilaina
If anyone could give me a fast response on this, b/c I'm running my own group on the Allience side for the same things as Dridor is right now: What IS invincible's drop rate? I checked on wow-head, and it says 10%, yet I am seeing in other places that it's 1%. I know that as of 4.0 that they dropped it down to 1% so no one could just farm the mount every week for a free drop, but is it still down to 1% or did patch 4.2 or 4.3 increase it back to at least 10%? A quick response would be greatly appreciated =)

Its a 1% or less drop rate. Wowheads % will not always be correct since they require players to feed them information on kills and drops.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd love to participate. A 25 man drake wouldn't be too bad :P my main spec is holy, so I can heal. Count me in!

(can't switch gear right now.. so ignore the crappy tanking set :<)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]