Kaepora Transferred Horde Is Safe!

82 Blood Elf Priest
Kaepora the druid has left the server in search of new players to sharpen his skills against because you can only learn so much while sifting through the trash can that is The Forgotten Coast.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
LOL, the one time I ran into you this last month you jumped me while I was doing my Firelands dailies and I was at half health with a slew of mobs on me. I got down to maybe 10% health as I chased your fleeing butt up to the quest giver spot (making you unflag). Go carebear, where ya stand a chance nub.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
07/25/2011 04:38 PMPosted by Praios
LOL, the one time I ran into you this last month you jumped me while I was doing my Firelands dailies and I was at half health with a slew of mobs on me. I got down to maybe 10% health as I chased your fleeing butt up to the quest giver spot (making you unflag). Go carebear, where ya stand a chance nub.

False.... A hunter from your guild was free casting on me the entire fight and I still killed you. But at least you dream big kid lul.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
07/25/2011 04:35 PMPosted by Shadowninjaz
transfer to darkspear i'm geussing?

Korgath
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Darkspear is gay. /snackpak, vercalis, and peaf

Korgath is also gay, but less gay than darkspear.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
"cause you don't the people on it" What?

Also, double post nessisary?

And thirdly; Darkspear is gay because the entire Alliance faction consists of Swifty lovers and Swifty haters, and it's boring reading about nothing but Swifty in trade chat every day.

Korgath... I've been on Korgath. I still have some friends who play on Korgath. Nothing good ever really came from Korgath except maybe two guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hi guys.. it's me noxy...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Killed me eh? I never claimed I wasn't doing dailies with a hunter. You jumped my almost dead butt from mobs and still fled to the safety of the guards. Go away failboy. Ya, I took a SS figuring you'd have some BS story.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2i7tgn4.jpg
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
Screenshot proves nothing and does not show the hunter standing behind you lol. Keep trying kiddo!

Also our health is similar and it was 2v1... like most of my fights and yet the horde are still proud of what they do lol. Quit bragging about not finishing me when I was overwhelmingly handicapped lol..........................
Edited by Kaepporra on 7/28/2011 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The screenshot shows you running to the safety of becoming unflagged, health totals don't matter if you are too afraid to fight to the finish. Jump ungeared and restore your frail ego lil boy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Killed me eh? I never claimed I wasn't doing dailies with a hunter. You jumped my almost dead butt from mobs and still fled to the safety of the guards. Go away failboy. Ya, I took a SS figuring you'd have some BS story.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2i7tgn4.jpg

You do realize that your SS only proves his point that the hunter was attacking him...right? Hunter slows him...you kite and heal yourself...pretty easy to not die. I don't know the guy, but i do know horde, and not dying while doing your dailies on this realm is a victory in my book.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
Look at the screenshot and you will see hunters mark and serpent sting up on me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think Kaeporra left the realm cause he knew i was cranking up a new machine!
Yea, Come back home so pappy can pwn you Kaeppi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bottom line is he was jumped with hardly any life, most likely didn't realize he was getting attacked for a whole few seconds.
Thats skill!!!Pfft..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You guys should duel for deletion.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
Truflite talks alot for a guy that cant get me below 90% health and blaims it on being poor...
I have literally killed you hundreds of time with 0 opposition... Why do you keep talking to me? Get off the forums and learn to play man.... christ. My actions have proven far more than any further words between the two of us can so please just leave me alone and try to accept that I am just a better player than you.
Edited by Kaepporra on 8/2/2011 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Troll Shaman
gud u was a bich mayn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]