Anyone from the old school still around?

100 Blood Elf Priest
Sup Goww?

<~~~Oneblood from CF

zomg 1B hai!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
09/06/2011 01:09 PMPosted by Vyril
Xmortis, Slack

^
I remember those days in Astranaar well. I had my hunter then and then rolled this priest in BC for Kara etc....

If memory serves.. we were one of the few servers that couldn't open AQ until they allowed transfers in.

I pretty much quit hardcore raiding after LK. 5 boring months in Naxx was all I could handle. Been playing off and on since.

I'm now a guild of 1 ~ well me and my alts. Almost a level 2 guild though!
Edited by Lyness on 10/1/2011 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/01/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Lyness
If memory serves.. we were one of the few servers that couldn't open AQ until they allowed transfers in.

AQ was open already when they created Bladefist
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Rogue
I started playing during Wrath, so I guess I count here too. /waves

Funny how we say Wrath is old school, eh? Yet it wasn't really that long ago.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<---- Hineken. OTS FTW !@#$%ES, THUG LYFE ^-*!.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
OMFG HAI SUSHI, its ur favorite hunter
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/06/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Drhealgoodz
OMFG HAI SUSHI, its ur favorite hunter

o hai thar! been a while what you been up to?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/06/2011 11:11 PMPosted by Hizashi
o hai thar! been a while what you been up to?

besides splitin wigs and getin glads same old !@#$. thinkin about xferin back in 4.3 and killin some mother%^-*in dragons
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

besides splitin wigs and getin glads same old !@#$. thinkin about xferin back in 4.3 and killin some mother%^-*in dragons

nice not much going on around here but hopefully we can kill H rag before 4.3 hits and blizz will always have some crazy dragon for you to kill each time they come out with new content
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
<---Leetsauce/Holberg the Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2011 01:47 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

This isn't true AQ was not opened when server started they opened it at summer time 07 because the world event happend during that time, also I remember participating in the war efforts and still have my items to prove it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/09/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Revenge

This isn't true AQ was not opened when server started they opened it at summer time 07 because the world event happend during that time, also I remember participating in the war efforts and still have my items to prove it.

we had a <scarab lord> on bladefist
i remember seeing him riding the bug around with the title. i was still new and didn't know where it came from, so i asked him about it, said he had been on server when he got it.. and. i think bladefist didn't open until after burning crusade released (could be wrong tho, wouldn't be the first or last) which would be about par for our server
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
we had a <scarab lord> on bladefist
i remember seeing him riding the bug around with the title. i was still new and didn't know where it came from, so i asked him about it, said he had been on server when he got it.. and. i think bladefist didn't open until after burning crusade released (could be wrong tho, wouldn't be the first or last) which would be about par for our server

hmm im not to sure tbh. I know one of the old horde guilds was the furthest progressed on the quest but they were only in BWL from what I remember. Perhaps the scarab lord was a transfer here, since what I do remember is in june-julyish they opened the gates and everyone rushed in to see what it was like.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<--Glarabent Hi all, good to see some old friends still hanging around here. I started playing and made my first toon Glarabent/Priest on Bladefist 12-16-06.

I looked it up for anybody interested in a bit of trivia. According to WarcraftRealms, Bladefist went online on 12-14-06. Burning Crusade was released a month later on 1-17-07.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<---- Hineken. OTS FTW !@#$%ES, THUG LYFE ^-*!.

Hey Hineken! Been a long time man.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
OTS? What's that??
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Oh c'mon Char. You know you miss Mako.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<---the sexy NE druid Kella and handsome hunk of a rogue Honsus back in vanilla. I remember the good ol days of crossroads raids before TBC came out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I've always been a casual off and on player, but I'm still here. I think I created this character the second week after the realm was created.
Edited by Thander on 10/22/2011 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]