Anyone from the old school still around?

76 Human Mage
You guys are making me feel old. Whats the story with Relentless?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
03/08/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Hâz
You guys are making me feel old. Whats the story with Relentless?

Holy crap....anyway, uh, basically Sharp quit, Lillady and Unis (and some other undesirables like Triplany, Bsand, and Stonedog) formed a new guild from Relentless called Adrenaline, essentially breaking the guild in half (needless to say, Adrenaline failed really hard as soon as they realized they had absolutely no leadership in the guild, Stonedog was GM lololol). After that guild died, many of them joined STEEL and xferred with them to Proudmoore to get carried by Proudmoore natives (that guild also died almost as soon as the xfer was complete)

Again was made GM and within a short period of time, promoted a bunch of idiots to officer position. I, as well as many other people, saw the flaw in this, but I was really the only person to act on it. Long story short, I did something that she thought was bad enough to kick me out of the guild. As soon as I left, most of my friends in the guild (everyone but the officers, but specifically: Siwar, Kellan, Badde, Aleros, Daillest were among the main people) decided to leave Relentless and make our own guild.

Some of us reformed Siwar and Bynia's old guild, Paradox, with Siwar as the GM, Al, Daillest, Emaria, Yukii, and myself as officers, and had a pretty good streak with that (dec '09 through about june '11). Around June, core people started disappearing (Dondo, Meep, some other random people) and that's when a few of us went to Seraphym.

So most of the people you know on the server are in Seraphym now. My main is Bubbleøseven these days, PM me in game if you want to chat about anything.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I remember some of you. :3 I miss this server sometimes.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
HEY GUYS
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Wow, all of the old names. I miss the old days, although I can't say I miss trying to read Pony's typing in trade chat. lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Ex-Relentless hai's

I miss them days.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
03/31/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Frueh
HEY GUYS
luvufrueh
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Ex-Relentless hai's

I miss them days.

Hey man!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I started out on bladefist as a melee hunter, but mostly played as a Nelf priest named Chiolla (who I imagine no one would remember). I spent a couple days in some guild with a GM named McWheaterson before they xferred to moonrunner or something. I was a part of Agents of Chaos with Arcaus (curator had us on farm and he insisited that his quelthalas or w/e was a superior tanking weapon to anything else in the game XD).
I was in a late night guild with Alpha and some other good floks
Final D for awhile and spent a couple of weeks with UNITY before transferring to a new realm.
I was never really a big part of all of the dramaz, but I remember watching the Vindication/Relentless/Unrest flame wars in Trade Channel and really enjoying it. All of the G1mped, Ch1ngych1ng folks talking about progreshun. good stuff. Anyway, carry on bladefist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I remembers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
well i am from bladefist and i didnt even know it was old XD
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/06/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Hornchief
well i am from bladefist and i didnt even know it was old XD

It's not.
Edited by Deathpwnu on 4/6/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
I started out on bladefist as a melee hunter, but mostly played as a Nelf priest named Chiolla (who I imagine no one would remember). I spent a couple days in some guild with a GM named McWheaterson before they xferred to moonrunner or something. I was a part of Agents of Chaos with Arcaus (curator had us on farm and he insisited that his quelthalas or w/e was a superior tanking weapon to anything else in the game XD).
Final D for awhile and spent a couple of weeks with UNITY before transferring to a new realm.
I was never really a big part of all of the dramaz, but I remember watching the Vindication/Relentless/Unrest flame wars in Trade Channel and really enjoying it. All of the G1mped, Ch1ngych1ng folks talking about progreshun. good stuff. Anyway, carry on bladefist.

I remember you Chiolla, good times learning to raid in those midnight kara and za runs. Nice to know that some of the old team is still playing. (Alpha btw, hard to tell i know)
Reply Quote
Hey bullhunter i remember you. I use to be the great HONDACIVICEP horde side.
I remember that mako guy. He just never shut up and was annoying as hell.
I am in a all french guild and enjoy the server ysera on the alliance side.
Cheers.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
All my loyal subjects.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Yunie > Frueh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All hail king of bladefist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBQ1UcznEg&feature=channel
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hey Alpha. Keep up the good work.
We're almost caught up to you guys. Go nerfs!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol i stumbled on to the right post
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
<----Korlash, pally tank, started in late 07.
Anyone know if Bishop from Steel is still kicking around?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]