Anyone from the old school still around?

100 Human Warrior
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that Murds mom is doing well. I am still here, the most epic Bladefist tank!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
hi priest killer
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<----Pre BC :D
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
12/13/2011 11:08 PMPosted by Rickjms
Any Steel people still playin, thats not really old school but dey were pretty coo.

Oh hai der! I just started messing around on my druid about a month ago. I'm still on Bladefist since I had the baby right before everyone x-ferred. Still keep in touch with some of the old guys here and there.....Rastik (of course), Fiwyn, Adam, Bishop, Phears, Gnubyn, Phears. Miss the good old days, eh?

Hope you're well! <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I miss the BC days, I came in pretty much when it came out, best expac Blizzard ever made.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im here from tbc :) My first realm and i still have my first character (monly, hes a warlock, yes i have few achievement points my parents were divorced when i started playing in my teens. Now I live on my own an have gained tons of achievments.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Does anyone remember the Alliance Girls Like Me Guild? Is it still around? I know iy lost most of its people, including me, when guild master left. Did it disintegrate? If so I want to makea guild named that eventually. (tho i love my current guild)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
hey HONDAAAAAAAA it's Dyslexic, officer of Amaze!! Remember with hooper, bullhunter, odiumm!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
wtb a MOP lvl halaa
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
01/08/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Méep
hi priest killer
Meep? MEEP?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Martha and Murdacockpie sitting in a tree, R E L E N T L E S S - LY
Reply Quote
Snipey!

What's up, homie?

.. And howdy, Bladefist.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Wow a lot of familiar faces in this thread! Marthros the priest killer and his minions, Snipe getting stuck in chimneys in hyjal, Cel screaming in vent on our first Illidan kill. Good to see so many of you still here.
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Warrior
Where's all my old crew at shout out to Solanata, Lockport, Cherubin, Mookster, and everyone else that used to play from day 1 the server opened same name. If anyone plays still send me a message to Kinkade i log on him every now and again.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
<started here on bladefist day 1>The first and Originally Creyn of Agents of Chaos

Sup all

The AQ Gate opened on its own timed to open if no one uses a scepter, and many were still working on the chain quest but parts were bugged and it caused a lot of grief.

I did get on the last new server to have an aq gate opening tho Nesingwary and with a dk tank slaughtered those bugs and gained lots of epics and blue loots. 8)) That DK was a gnome unholy dk tank named Cylance.

AoC moved around abit but lost so many good friends along the way. 8( Miss the old days and the fun we had.

sings 'We had joy we had fun , we had seasons in the sun but the best of them all were the seasons we killed horde!'

/yells MOOOO!!!!
/cry (no one told me I would lose hk count on a transfer until after lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
kinkade! CUDDY!
was talking about you with kc the other day!

aka xskywalker
Edited by Mosh on 4/20/2013 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I highly doubt anyone remembers me, but...

<--- Medea

I pulled together some really old SS's from old school Bladefist and threw them on Imgur if anyone's feeling nostalgic. Mainly SS's from Unrest's first ZG and Ony raids, Frueh's first MC raid, the Ally first clear of Kara and Vindication's first Mag kill.

If you look closely, you can see Gow, Frueh, Gimped, etc. from way back when. Enjoy! And if anyone does actually remember me, feel free to drop me a line.
Edited by Azatos on 4/23/2013 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
<---Exedore...been here since day 1 as well.
Reply Quote
I'm still around from the Days of Vanilla, lots of others as well.
but most people either server transfered or just quit all around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]