Burning Sensation is an established guild that has been around since 2006 when we formed out of an old vanilla raiding guild just after TBC came out. We decided to pursue our own vision and of course the fact you did not need fourty people to raid anymore. Here is a few answers on who we are, what we are, when we raid, where we raid and why we do it!
Who are we: Burning Sensation a semi hardcore ten man raiding guild who like to have fun, play games, and down big ol' mean raid bosses at the same time. We have many long time members in our ranks that have known each other since the classic days.
What we are: We are a mature group of people and during off nights we like to be laid back and take it easy, once it is a raid night we turn on the focused and ready to kill mode. We have limited time so we like to make the most of it.
When do we do this? We kill bosses three days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday @ 7:15pm CST untill 11:00pm CST.
Where are we? Visit our website @ http://burningsensation.shivtr.com
Why are we recruiting? We have been losing members over a period of time due to real life commitments and have decided to step up and look for more active raiders who would like to clear content and have fun doing it.
Firelands: 4/7 Heroic Mode
Who and what we need:
Here is what we are looking for, if you do not see your class or spec listed, do not worry we will review all of our applications and see if you might be a good fit to our guild. We are currently running two ten man groups, but would like to add more people so we can get back into twenty five man raiding.
- - A mature player who will take their role seriously.
- A player who is for the guild and not for themselves, we are a team.
- A player who knows their class inside and out as well as knowing the fights prior to doing them.
- A player who has Teamspeak 3 and preferably a mic(not required as long as you can listen).
- Have the patience to learn a fight regardless of how many wipes happen on it.
- Have at least full tier 11 level gear or better, but please do not confuse PvE gear with PvP gear.
-Having previous raid experience is a nice bonus.
- Able to pass a two week trial period.
-You must have a good attendance record, we will not expect you to be at 100% of the raids, but the majority of them at least. Giving us prior notice to missing a raid is always a good thing.
What we offer:
- A mature, friendly and drama free atmosphere.
- Guild repairs for full members.
- Cauldrons and fish feasts during the raid.
- Almost every recipe in the game available in guild.
- A fair loot system using EPGP.
- Have a RBG team going on Monday nights.
- Alt raids during off nights.
Classes and specs:
- Deathknight: (1-2) Blood or Frost
Paladin: (1-2) Retribution or Holy
Priest: (1-2) Shadow or Discipline
Rogue: (1-2) Assassination or Combat
Shaman: (2-3) Any Spec
Warlock: (1-2) Affliction
Please apply on our website @ http://burningsensation.shivtr.com/guild_applications/new
If you have any questions about our guild or are having issues with the website please contact the following officers in game Hurricanex, Surtur, Peppajack, Furyslayer or Imbalanced.