Thanks For All The Fish

89 Tauren Druid
The title says it all. I've decided that I will not be renewing my account when it runs out at the end of August, and I will only be logging on a couple times before then to tie up some loose ends, but may still pop into the forums from time to time, until my posting rights are rescinded.

I'd just like to give a few shout-outs to some of the people I've enjoyed playing with over the passed ~5 years.

<Unholy>-- Was fun when we were leading horde progression during Ulduar, some of the best times I've had raiding.

<Dragonforce>-- Cool group of guys. Had fun the couple of times we tried to stir up some World PVP and doing RBGs.

A few specific people I would like to give shout-outs too:

Showstoppa, Reax, Maalox, Flarebrass, Stunreaver, Zylos, Steerhenge, Ky, Enosh, Gurch, Dkswag, Pure, Kianto, Axeface, and basically everyone who posts on these forums (aside from a few exceptions).

If anyone cares, I will likely be playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when that comes out, and will probably be using the name Bonarific, so feel free to hit me up.

I know I give alot of Sh!t about Hao sucking, and no matter how true that is, I truly enjoyed the majority of my time playing with everyone here.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Edit: Forget to mention Bearcatbird and Verve, who basically inspired me to play a druid.
Edited by Bonarific on 7/21/2011 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
ooo first on the shout out list !@#$ yeaaa

Its been great playing with you bon especially your warlock (great times :D)

First ever post ever on forums just for you bro, reserve showstoppa for me on star wars and we can piss off others there too.

i will TREASURE all the GOLDEN times we had together forever

P.S. thats as discreet as i can get, the canadian education system has its limitations
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sad to hear it, but not surprised.

Take it easy Bon, and don't forget to visit us if Blizz ever sends you a scroll of resurrection :)
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Bon,
I hate the way that you are breaking up with me\us. Come play diablo3 with me when that drops too. Find a way to keep in touch with me. :)

I love you and miss you already.

Dueces homie.

I probably will end up getting Diablo 3.
And if blizz does send me the free time, I will probably hop on to say hi.

Edit: Enosh, I know you play the AH alot and what not, and I have a 5 tab bank if you want some extra storage. You can also have the stuff in there of course, mostly glyphs. Just let me know when is a good time to give you the guild, preferably at night around 10 for me.
Edited by Bonarific on 7/22/2011 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
where did zy go wtf :(
show hi!!! <3

o, peace out
Edited by Katea on 7/22/2011 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
how much gold is there... can i have your gold bon.

I'll send some, i gave a ton away already. There should be some still sitting on some alts, i'll send it to ur pally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bon,
I hate the way that you are breaking up with me\us. Come play diablo3 with me when that drops too. Find a way to keep in touch with me. :)

I love you and miss you already.

Dueces homie.

I probably will end up getting Diablo 3.
And if blizz does send me the free time, I will probably hop on to say hi.

Edit: Enosh, I know you play the AH alot and what not, and I have a 5 tab bank if you want some extra storage. You can also have the stuff in there of course, mostly glyphs. Just let me know when is a good time to give you the guild, preferably at night around 10 for me.

Could have sworn I replied to this already. But yeah, I'd never turn up my nose at more bank space, if you haven't given it away yet. Thanks Bon :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Stay classy bon jovi
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cya when you come out of retirement.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Show just passed the bank off to me, thank you soooo much! My next million will be in your honor ;D
Edited by Enosh on 7/28/2011 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss you Bon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG I REMEMBER THIS DRUID HE WAS SO COOL D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]