[A] <Secret Guild> - Recruiting

90 Worgen Death Knight
Secret Guild is a newly formed guild looking for raiders that are serious about seeing endgame content, but may not have the time to devote to more hardcore raiding schedules. Our officers all have 12/12 (pre-nerf) and 1/7 normal mode experience, and a couple of us have experience successfully raiding since BC, so we know what it takes to get stuff done. Raid times are tues-thur, 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm. Some things that we are looking for in possible recruits are:

Reliability - 100% attendance is not required, but 100% reliability is. Sign ups with no shows will not be tolerated unless due to acceptable RL circumstances.

Skill - Carry your weight. Don't stand in the fire, all that jazz.

Being prepared - Watch your vids. Have flasks/potions ready and be repaired 15 minutes prior to designated raid time. First pull is at 8:30.

We don't have a lot of time to dedicate to raiding in wow, so we want to spend what time we do have well. If this sort of raiding environment sounds interesting to you, Then contact one of the following officers in game for more information:

Tøm - Raid Leader, Tank/mdps recruiting officer
Yugo - Guild Banker
Hansford - Raid Leader, Heals recruiting officer
Drawg - GM, Rdps recruiting officer
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
We are in need of at least one tank, a druid or shammy heals would be nice, and any dps other than hunters and warriors.

give us a whisper, were itching to keel stuff.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
bump for raiders
Reply Quote
These guys are great. I use to raid with them back in VSP. All around great people who love the game and play it well. They are definitely worth checking out. Good luck on future recruits guys.

-Yancey (aka Govraan)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks Gov, appreciate the comment=)

Bump for 1 caster dps (mage/warlock/spriest) and 2 healers.

Also, we are looking into a recruiting incentive program. Any players that join our guild and raid with us, will have the chance at 10k gold. To earn the 10k (and i guess tanks get left out) dps will need to out dps our guild master (total dmg done, not actual damage per second) and healers will need to out heal me (again total healing done, not hps.) We will work out details in raid in such a way that everyone is satisfied and feels they have a chance. This isn't showboating we are simply trying to intrigue some kick a$$ players to join our ranks and get to end game content.

Any questions can be posted here, or as mentioned above, you can personally contact Yugo, Tom, Drawg or me in game and we will do our very best to assist you.

Thanks, Hans
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
WTB some good raiders, come on peeps, I know yer out there.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
We currently are in need of......

Druid heals w/boomy os
Priest heals w/shadow os
any other castor dps

please apply at www.secret.shivtr.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Good luck in Firelands guys!

Hiya Gov!
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
Frank! good luck to you all as well =) miss ya buddy
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
we now just need a cpl castor dps and were good to go for our FL progression.
Edited by Drawg on 8/14/2011 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for capable players to fill the last couple spots
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]