From the Hunters

90 Human Paladin
Hi feather hat, do you want my 10 hunter tears?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Yes please! Better yet you can help me collect my own.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
*prepares popcorn and drinks, heats up the grill, sets up the picnic table, puts out a call to all the hunters*

Movies of griefers getting munched trying to interfere with the newest pets will be shown on the whitewash wall to the left. Considering they're challenge tames and the griefers tend to be totally ignorant of what to do to NOT die, I'd say that until Blizz makes it so they can't interfere, we should have movie nights so we can laugh at their sorry asses.

(and yes it is true, my sister who is in Firelands and has been trying and in some cases succeeding in the new tames has sat by and laughed her head off watching pallies, dks, and others getting munched... now if someone would just get this on 'tape' for real and put it on YouTubes, it'd be great real life entertainment!!!!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*prepares popcorn and drinks, heats up the grill, sets up the picnic table, puts out a call to all the hunters*

Movies of griefers getting munched trying to interfere with the newest pets will be shown on the whitewash wall to the left. Considering they're challenge tames and the griefers tend to be totally ignorant of what to do to NOT die, I'd say that until Blizz makes it so they can't interfere, we should have movie nights so we can laugh at their sorry asses.

(and yes it is true, my sister who is in Firelands and has been trying and in some cases succeeding in the new tames has sat by and laughed her head off watching pallies, dks, and others getting munched... now if someone would just get this on 'tape' for real and put it on YouTubes, it'd be great real life entertainment!!!!)

They sound bad, the new "hunter pets" are pretty easy to kill.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/22/2011 09:14 AMPosted by Goje
They sound bad, the new "hunter pets" are pretty easy to kill.

Perhaps, but every griefer killed or at the very least given a nice tidy repair bill, it's pure entertainment for us hunters. I tend to get malcious enjoyment out seeing non-hunters fail or get hurt or have to have help when they interfere. I've also been known to tease them, make them think I want something, then just as they go after it, I'll lay down, go to sleep, start eating, et al... and then I laugh, wave, and go poof. See, I don't care whether they get anything useful out of the griefing process or not... I just want to let them know that not only am I playing the game, I'm playing them.

And of course I report them for griefing but never tell them so. As I tell people, why ruin a perfectly good surprise?
Edited by Dromboarstag on 8/22/2011 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, its a mob and its attack-able so all the power to them on killing it. I want to see someone with more hunter tears than me on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Meh, I kill the spiders every time I see them. They serve no purpose that other spiders can't, and have ugly models, so why not =P
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Look at me everyone, I'm being a jerk on the internet and nobody can stop me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/23/2011 07:19 AMPosted by Lefnedrav

You sound mad bro. Calm down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
08/23/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Goje

umadbrah?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/23/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Xyq

umadbrah?

nahbrah i chill.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

umadbrah?

nahbrah i chill.

usurebrah?useemmad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

nahbrah i chill.

usurebrah?useemmad.

nahbrah, iaintmad.
Edited by Goje on 8/23/2011 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I dont personally care about the rare spawns or anything but I've gotta side with the hunters looking for them here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

usurebrah?useemmad.

nahbrah, iaintmad.

goodbrah, unotsexywhenumad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/23/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Lefnedrav
I dont personally care about the rare spawns or anything but I've gotta side with the hunters looking for them here

Damn those hunters trying to tame the mobs I want to kill. See, i can make them look like the bad guys too.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
But it doesnt necessarily work?

The mobs are specifically added for hunters to tame. That is literally their thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The mobs are specifically added for hunters to tame. That is literally their thing.

Well, its still a MOB, so the thing it is there for is to be killed like all mobs. They may have made it a special hunter pet, but it is still a mob which means its purpose is to die.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior

Well, its still a MOB, so the thing it is there for is to be killed like all mobs. They may have made it a special hunter pet, but it is still a mob which means its purpose is to die.

Are you even listening to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]