Topic [A] <Mostly Dead> Recruitment!
Edited by Sunla on 5/10/12 11:42 PM (PDT)
Recruitment is closed again! Sorry!!! We still love you.
And we usually have a spot or two in our alt raid. Sunday night at 9 ST if anyone is interested.
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9PM - 12am PST
10man raids only
Cata Schedule: H FL + H DS on Tue w/some Thu overlap.
Alt Raid Sunday nights at 9 PST Sunla, Farther, Zarregis or Medz for more info.
Direct Contact Information:
Contact in game on Draenor: Farther, Vaevictus, Bshrew, Lintilla. All MD members would be willing to talk and point you in the right direction.
Current Progression: 8/8 HM
About the Guild
Alliance - Draenor
We have great players and people in a drama-free(seriously!) environment, fully engaged in raids and committed to constantly improving both as players and as a team. Most of us have lives and families outside of WoW, but you’ll find some of us on throughout the day and the weekends outside of raid-times.
We run a tight-knit core group of 12 raiders for our 10 man raiding team. No more, no less. Everyone raids the same amount. Everyone.
Our players know their classes well and keep up to date on the research. All our raiders are actively engaged in improving raid strategies, take direction well and remain calm (although occasionally enthusiastic) while working on new encounters. We try to maintain a fun, laid-back atmosphere while continuing to try and push through the content as quickly as we can.
EPGP - Because our players tend to be min/maxers EPGP works very well for us. We don’t run into instances where people are trying to pick up gear just to have gear.
What we look for
● have a sense of humor
● take responsibility for your actions, ask ‘what could I do better’
● be respectful of and polite to your team members
● don’t whine. Everyone hates whiners
● be intelligent, ask the right questions and don’t require repeated explanations
● be prepared to raids (know the scheduled fights, gear enchanted & gemmed, have food)
● show excellent situational awareness, if you can’t avoid the fire don’t app with us.
● always be willing to work on improving your DPS, even if you’re already at the top of the charts
● be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you’re scheduled for
● stay calm and engaged if/when we wipe when working on a new encounter
● don’t repeat mistakes often
● follow directions even if you don’t quite agree at the moment
● engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums
● hang out/chat with your guild members
● be willing to help other people as they try and improve their class play
● be willing to accept advice and suggestions (outside of raids) on your play [even if you don’t follow it]
How to Apply
Leave an application at Mostly Dead Guild Forums located at: http://mostlydead.enjin.com/
Please Note: Logs are required.
Edited by Farther on 8/17/11 11:23 PM (PDT)
@Joeyramone: We currently have 2 hunters on our 10m team.
Our mage slot has been filled for the time being. However, we are still recruiting a hybrid DPS/healer (or pure healer) and 1 melee/tank hybrid.
Just saw this. Yes, we read the forums a lot when we're not recruiting :P
Thanks! We have a tight group now, we're excited for MoP progression. Glad to see a great guild on top of Draenor :)