Explanation about ferals.

90 Worgen Druid
NI

Feral damage is too high for the amount of CC they have, but the solution to this I think is to make them choose, upon getting 5 points you can either USE the 5 points to make the next casted ability instant OR use the 5 points to do damage with a finisher. This makes them choose damage or CC which is how it should be.

Good call
Community Manager
Thanks for taking time to break your feedback down, Hotted. We're keeping a close eye on Feral in PvP and understand the concern. Things currently on our radar include the Berserk duration, the Unheeded Warning trinket, and the Predatory Swiftness talent.
85 Night Elf Druid
I would LOVE for you to post screenshots of a feral hitting you for 34k. Please.
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, lets complain about feral druids when locks and shaman are still the primary problems with arena. LOL
88 Human Rogue
100% agree with hotted
85 Night Elf Druid
the bleeds dont hit for 12k, highest i'v seen is around 10k critts..

the shred dmg is correct but only w/ unheeded warning procced, quite honestly the source of ferals stupid op dmg is this trinket. nerf the trinket b4 u nerf a spec
85 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Zarhym
Thanks for taking time to break your feedback down, Hotted. We're keeping a close eye on Feral in PvP and understand the concern. Things currently on our radar include the Berserk duration, the Unheeded Warning trinket, and the Predatory Swiftness talent.

Change berserk to 15-18 second solid duration (down from 25 with the glyph)

Make the talent have an ICD of 10-15 seconds

Buff their damage in Pve by making faerie fire also give a passive 10% damage increase or something kind of like what you did for warriors and then nerf us back to 4.1 damage

NERF THE TRINKET INTO THE GROUND
Edited by Kneeco on 7/22/2011 3:20 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
NI
Retool bleeds, make them do a lot of damage but make them despellable but give them some despell protection but make it less than the total damage that would have been done if the bleed would have continued to tick (something like 40% by default but talented to 60% of remaining damage done) retool pred swift in the way Nel said but make clone able to be cast in kitty form. mobility is fine, survivability is fine. Bleeds are the only dot not able to be despelled, making them despellable could allow blizz to buff PVE sustained damage but still allow feral to have ok damage in pvp. just my .02
85 Gnome Warrior
07/22/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Snackbacon
Yeah, lets complain about feral druids when locks and shaman are still the primary problems with arena. LOL

problem
90 Worgen Druid
NI

I will miss our instant clones, we all knew it was coming.
07/22/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Snackbacon
I would LOVE for you to post screenshots of a feral hitting you for 34k. Please.

I've been hit for 37k with 3.8k Resil by a feral, then 34k, then 32k, etc.

If only I did take a screenshot, but trust me, it happens. Every single FB crit is 30k+
85 Dwarf Hunter
I think Neilyo's suggested change would be absolutely perfect. It's similar to how Rets were before the 20 second cooldown change to Word of Glory, which i thought was an awesome mechanic to have a choice on Damage or Support/Utility.
Edited by Nvi on 7/22/2011 3:24 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
can't nerf damage/berserk duration otherwise we will be !@#$ in PvE (already pretty far behind compared to other classes), instant clone probably has to go but in that case we have to have more mobility or we simply won't be useful to have on an arena team again
85 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2011 03:21 PMPosted by Dej

If only I did take a screenshot, but trust me, it happens. Every single FB crit is 30k+

I usually hit R-druids for about ~28,500 which is why it needs nerfed a little bit but compare that to other classes, its time for damage to go down as a whole.
07/22/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Snackbacon
07/22/2011 03:23 PMPosted by Kneeco

I usually hit R-druids for about ~28,500 which is why it needs nerfed a little bit but compare that to other classes, its time for damage to go down as a whole.

I'm not Resto.

Your name... it reminds me of my felpuppy, Zhaaghrym.
85 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Biozombie

Your name... it reminds me of my felpuppy, Zhaaghrym.

I's zarhym's illegitimate child, true story
88 Human Rogue
07/22/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Snackbacon

actually, a friend of mine wanted to test his self buffed dps on me in pvp gear last night and idk what he used to hit me for 36k but it happened.. all i seen on my screen was 19k 22k 18k 36k 29k then cheat death procd, there were a few bleed ticks for 3-6k. all this dmg happened over a period of 6-7 second to.. i don't have a screenshot of it atm but i could get him to test his dps again on me in the next day or so (whenever he logs in) and show you a screenshot.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]