Explanation about ferals.

85 Night Elf Priest
oh...

It's a PvP complaint thread. Please don't go nerfing a class cause they are good in PvP. Thanks.
90 Worgen Druid
I don't like feral cyclone being termed "instant cc" because it's really not instant, have to build the combo points and use a 5pt finisher for it to be "instant cast." Its Actually just that it's uninterruptible that people don't like, to that I say, don't let me build combo points on you constantly. It's not like cats are topping charts on world of logs, there isn't one fight that a feral has been able to place top 10 numbers on. Please no more pvp changes that affect pve, can't stand it.
85 Tauren Shaman
Why is it that Feral Druids aren't permitted to be in a good spot, be it PvE or PvP? If we beat out the beloved pure dps specs in PvE content, NERF US INTO OBLIVION. If a Feral Druid can burst you down in 5? GCD's, NERF THEM INTO OBLIVION.

I might be wrong but, I'm pretty sure whenever a class is op at the moment, they deserve a nerf. Its happened to every class, just more so to others than some of the others. And frost mages aren't op, just find yourself someone who can dispel magic effects competently.
90 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2011 02:43 PMPosted by Ayumel
Yeah, I agree with this. Probably just removing the instant cast of predatory strikes would be the best way to fix them, as it doesn't affect PvE damage of ferals at all.

I haven't read the whole thread... But I disagree with this statement. When questing or doing dailies, I will often Cyclone a mob (or swap cyclones between different mobs to get around DR) for the sake of taking less damage.

Also, Cycloning some add off of the healer while finishing the main pack in dungeons is also completely viable if the tank is having trouble. (Granted, this is less of an issue with the threat boost.)

If I have to hardcast it, there's no point to casting it. By the time it goes off, I could have killed the mob(s), making the whole point of it moot.
85 Orc Warlock
09/14/2011 02:20 PMPosted by Taswind
Yeah, I agree with this. Probably just removing the instant cast of predatory strikes would be the best way to fix them, as it doesn't affect PvE damage of ferals at all.

I haven't read the whole thread... But I disagree with this statement. When questing or doing dailies, I will often Cyclone a mob (or swap cyclones between different mobs to get around DR) for the sake of taking less damage.

Also, Cycloning some add off of the healer while finishing the main pack in dungeons is also completely viable if the tank is having trouble. (Granted, this is less of an issue with the threat boost.)

If I have to hardcast it, there's no point to casting it. By the time it goes off, I could have killed the mob(s), making the whole point of it moot.

Can people STOP reviving this thread?
90 Night Elf Druid
09/14/2011 02:22 PMPosted by Plockadots
Can people STOP reviving this thread?

Didn't realize it was old :P
It was quoted in a question from another thread; I didn't think to look at the date.
(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2878400815?page=4#66)
Edited by Taswind on 9/14/2011 2:42 PM PDT
90 Human Warlock
I remember this thread from way back, why are feral's still using insta cc?
90 Worgen Druid
09/14/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Accelerator
I remember this thread from way back, why are feral's still using insta cc?

They don't, if you are running with a frost mage.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]