Explanation about ferals.

85 Tauren Druid
if they do nerf ferals again and dont even TOUCH the frost mage's damage or snares then im done with this game. Im tired of gettin nerfed to the ground and when we get a tiny !@#$in buff people QQ about it until we end up worst than we were before the TINY buff.
85 Tauren Druid
great .. more nerfs inc to feral druids because whiners complaining about pvp again. thanks alot. you all know there is another whole section of this game called PVE that keeps getting hosed because of pvprs
85 Troll Druid
4.3 Patch Notes for Feral Druids

Predator's Swiftness has been removed from the game.

Thats not broad enough it's got to hit us too that would only affect ferals yo!

Got to add : -And magic mushrooms cast time has gone up from instant to 4 seconds with a hour cooldown on detonate.

Now it's a real nerf! :P

100 Night Elf Priest
They got too many fleas
81 Draenei Shaman
Ahahahahaha, good one. Weakest heals of all dps. Passive 4% of max health heal on crit and instant cast big heals, rolling dots, agi that is converted to spell power and talents to increase healing received by 20%.

But you guys have the weakest heals of all dps. You tickle me.

weaker than rogues, dks, and rets. weaker than enhance would be if msw worked on absorbs.
85 Tauren Druid
make predatory strikes proc only off the finisher savage roar
07/22/2011 04:03 PMPosted by Llamallab
great .. more nerfs inc to feral druids because whiners complaining about pvp again. thanks alot. you all know there is another whole section of this game called PVE that keeps getting hosed because of pvprs
Ahahahahaha, good one. Weakest heals of all dps. Passive 4% of max health heal on crit and instant cast big heals, rolling dots, agi that is converted to spell power and talents to increase healing received by 20%.

But you guys have the weakest heals of all dps. You tickle me.

weaker than rogues, dks, and rets. weaker than enhance would be if msw worked on absorbs.

GJ you named 2 classes and 2 specs. That's all the dps, nothing to see here.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention frenzied regen.
Edited by Brokenjaw on 7/22/2011 4:08 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Great to see a blue post on this. Wish they'd comment on other popular issues in PvP right now.
85 Night Elf Druid

you have no idea what you are talking about.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Thank you for vague comment with little to no direction or support. Much appreciated.
70 Tauren Druid
The instant cast cc via predatory swiftness is probably OP atm.

Major concerns I have with all the melee classes right now is the uptime, interrupts, and range closers on casters. The only caster that seems to be immune is frost mage, who has instant cc.

Casters who have cast times on things (ele shaman comes to mind) especially are in a weak spot right now because they typically get one range establishment tool (Typhoon and Thunderstorm, which are buggy) and the melee has a tool to instantly close the range. Any time of root (Entangling Roots, Nature's Grasp, Earthbind Root via Talent) will break on low damage, making it ineffective.

07/22/2011 04:03 PMPosted by Llamallab

How about changes that nerf their PvP damage but maintain their PvE damage?

Why does it need to be one or the other?
90 Goblin Shaman
07/22/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Zarhym
Thanks for taking time to break your feedback down, Hotted. We're keeping a close eye on Feral in PvP and understand the concern. Things currently on our radar include the Berserk duration, the Unheeded Warning trinket, and the Predatory Swiftness talent.

And if I might make a suggestion, quit trying to balance PvP and PvE. I'm sick and tired of PvP "balances" adversely affecting the PvE experience. Here's a novel idea. Balance for PvE and let PvP cry, er, sort themselves out.
90 Goblin Shaman
07/22/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Reak

Not really, its a great pve trinket, i dont care about pvp balance.

Then your opinion is useless.

This is a thread about PvP balance issues, and how to alter the class without changing it for PvE.

If you only care about one side, then go make your own thread. This is a PvP/PvE thread. Not a PvE/Who-cares-about-PvP thread.

Again, being that by and large what I see as most peeps being PvE oriented, we're kind of tired of the whining by PvP clowns affecting our PvE experience. As I said earlier, balance PvE and let PvP cry, er, sort themselves out.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]