Any late night guilds on Duskwood? [A]

90 Tauren Warrior
I am in the PST zone (-3 hrs from server), but I came here to play with an IRL friend of mine who moved back east to South Carolina. Well, now he has a new job so he isn't on anymore. My choices are these: Make a new toon on a different server, which would probably burn me out; quit; find an active, late night guild to roll with. I play typically anywhere from 11pm - 6am, server time. Are there any guilds here that would like a competent, consistent tank? I'm looking to raid when I hit 85 (54 right now), so a raid-capable crew would be ideal. I don't mind joining a solid, non-raiding guild if they are agreeable to putting together a crew for raiding (I've done this in the past, so I can take the reins here as long as there are enough Indians looking for a Chief).

I'd appreciate any help or advice here. Also, I'm posting on a different toon of mine to keep my Duskwood toon incognito for the time being. A.) I get enough spam guild invites and whispers as it is, and B.) I don't wish to join a guild right now as I'd get xp bonuses that would blow my leveling experience (I just came back and am re-acquainting m'self with the Warrior class).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
altamatic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah Altamatic, is probably the biggest alliance late night guild. Grrr, they gaves a ran for our money as top late night guild.

.... Even if they didnt know we where competing
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
whats their raid times becasue i get off work at 2 in the morning east coast and get home around 2 30 i would really like to know or do u know any more late night guilds
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
04/22/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Rägebär
whats their raid times becasue i get off work at 2 in the morning east coast and get home around 2 30 i would really like to know or do u know any more late night guilds

Duskwood forums are apparently so slow now that people feel the need to necro a bunch of old threads from almost a year ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]