Empire or Orlando [A] Recruiting 1/7 FL

85 Dwarf Paladin
www.empireoforlando.com

Currently 1/7 in firelands progression. We are wanting to also start up some more Rated BG's. If you are interested in either we are currently raiding Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time, and Rated BG's are going to be slotted for Sunday at this time.

Please visit our website and check us out.

Over the past few months we have done an internal overhaul of new management, getting rid of the "dead weight" so to speak. As any guild, there is always work to be done. Any constructive feedback is always wanted and appreciated.

Thank you,
Adam
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
More specifically, we're looking to fully assemble a 2nd 10-man raid group to get more of us in on the action as well as give us the option of running 25-man raids. We usually always have 12-14 people ready to raid on Tues/Thurs, and having a 2nd group will get more of us into the action. While we intentionally don't have a "set" 10, the following specs are usually in attendance:

Tanks:
Prot paladin x2
Bear druid

Healers:
Resto shaman
Holy priest
Resto druid

DPS:
Survival hunter
Arcane mage
Fury warrior
Destro warlock
Ret paladin
Ele shaman
Enhance shaman

As you can see, the paladin & shaman are well represented. However, that doesn't mean a we won't accept more. A 2nd group can easily run with 2x paladin & 2x shaman just like the first. We'd really like to bring in a solid DK & rogue - classes that were dime a dozen in WoW's past are what we're actually lacking. More tanks & healers are always in demand. There will not be an "A" and "B" team. The goal is to have the groups equally capable of clearing content to ensure all raiders in the guild progress as intended together.

EoO was formerly a zerg guild of PvP-oriented players. While there is still a solid group of rated BG/arena PvP players in the guild, Strifee has become the new GM over the last couple months with a more raid-dedicated approach, while also trimming the roster down significantly from the 950+ bloat earlier this year. I expect this cutting of unproductive dead weight to continue as we strengthen the guild for PvE & PvP content.
Edited by Zandantilus on 7/26/2011 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
For the PVP - Rated BG Side we are in need of a few leader/officers to help assist. Please contact us on our forums, here or in game.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
www.empireoforlando.com - still looking for players. Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I would love to play some rated BG's ....see ya Sunday.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We are in desperate need of any and all classes to fill our second core group and back up slots for both the first and second group. We are also in dire need of leaders for Rated BG's.

As I have stated many times, EoO is trying to turn the corner. Most of the time you have a really awesome guild in PVE like Acquired Taste, and then an awesome guild in PVP/Rated's like Absolution. I am trying to create an equal balance of both so EoO can be the perfect fit for good casual players. We only raid twice a week, but we are very effective with our time management. In regards to rated's we are wanting to get back started with twice a week as well. Please visit our site @ www.empireoforlando.com. Alts of players in other guilds are welcomed if they need a home to gear their alt's. We only have a few requirements, that being to be respectful to your fellow WoW players, and be aware of your class (gems, enchants, reforge, etc. etc.)

Thanks as always for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We have had some good response thus far. We are still looking for everything. Please continue to show interest and stop by our site - www.empireoforlando.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Your main group is 1/7. maybe you should work on that before trying to make a g2
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/02/2011 09:54 PMPosted by Letan
Your main group is 1/7. maybe you should work on that before trying to make a g2

Yes, because fitting in 18 people into one group is a fantastic way to keep everyone involved in weekly raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/02/2011 09:54 PMPosted by Letan

Thanks for the advice on that; however your guild is 7/12 - 0/7 correct? I don't know if you need me to or not, but hit me up in game, I can invite you to raid and show you where Firelands is.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
By the way, your thread title says "empire or orlando" instead of of.

I think you can still edit titles right?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Haha, nice call man... didn't even notice that.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Haha, nice call man... didn't even notice that.

Thanks!

NP

I actually had to go check to see if I could edit thread titles after I posted that. =X
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
08/03/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Strifee

Thanks for the advice on that; however your guild is 7/12 - 0/7 correct? I don't know if you need me to or not, but hit me up in game, I can invite you to raid and show you where Firelands is.

bumping a quality thread
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/03/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Strifee

lololololol. Pretty sure group two's 7/7. I don't think you're really qualified to show him where the instance is.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/08/2011 09:22 PMPosted by Speex

lololololol. Pretty sure group two's 7/7. I don't think you're really qualified to show him where the instance is.

Please keep in mind, when he posted this, he was in Prot Scrub Sensations. He just joined Group Two AFTER they were 7/7 (Grats BTW)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello I am looking to join a guild that needs a tank. I am good at using cooldowns when needed I have some experience in Firelands but would like to continue on to Dragon Soul quickly once the raid has the gear to move on. Pst me with details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]