[H] Exact Change recruiting

90 Gnome Warrior
We're now 7/7 in Firelands so if you're a healer in need of a casual raiding guild, hit us up!

Or just hit Ezzbek, he keeps that horrific sunflower pet out during raids.... *eyetwitch*
Edited by Gnerdrage on 1/22/2012 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still looking for a tank and healer :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still looking for more :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'M ON A BOAT!!!

Erm, I mean.... We've got 5 down in DS, come help us kill more stuff and get stuff!

Caly is still spiking the mage water, Nordei makes a mean chocolate warlock cookie AND we provide the flasks, feasts and guild repairs!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

If you join now, there's two of us with a Fool's Gold rocks for temporary kobold pets!!! Who doesn't love a pet who whines about their stupid candle all day?!?! ACT NOW!!

I'm still on a boat..... wtf...

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Oh hai, Kilrogg.

Oh hai, thread.

Oh hai, post.

Deathwing, you're tearing me apaaaaarttttt!!!!!....

>.>

<.<
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
¡pןınb ɹno uıoظ ʇsnɯ noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ puɐ ɹǝןɐǝɥ ɹo ʞuɐʇ ɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No more 9-manning main raids, please. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still looking for DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking to add a few spots, if you're looking for a new home and can't raid much, consider us. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Good people, good casual guild.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
<3 Devilmage

*shameless bump*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
subtle poke
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
< clears throat >
Come on meow !
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
We may be behind other bigger guilds but we've cleared MV on normal pre-patch with our 10-11 man raid group. (Yes, that's how small we are :P ) Come join us for small casual guild fun!
I promise Aslice won't even pick your pockets!............much. >.>

(I also can't figure out why the forums logs me into an alliance toon that I never play any more... O_o )
Reply Quote
You can change what toon it has you posting as by clicking on your toon's name at the top right of the page - then you get a list of characters to choose from.

I'm guild shopping, but I'm obviously not yet ready to apply to you folks as I still need to do this leveling thing... been away since the week before 5.0 came out. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Changed a couple of things, like, oh, our progression. :D Thanks Devil for the bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Would you guys consider a shadow priest? I saw on wowprogress that you already have 2 priests. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 7 is perfect for me and with three kids I don't have a lot of wiggle room for raid times during the week. I was on your website earlier today and I'll try talking to someone in charge tonight in game.

I was also wondering what slots you have open as my raidi team got disbanded and I got some more guys who might consider joining. Your raid schedule should work well with their schedule since that was our time slot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Certainly, we're open to just about anything at this point. Any questions in game can be sent to Reality#1817, or ask anyone online in Exact Change if an officer is online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]