New to server, Ally, Looking for friend

82 Tauren Druid
I am to this server.

Don't let my horde character fool you, I am horde on a different server.

I made an alliance character on this server.

My highest level is a 22 rogue.

I have enough alts created already to play with any level below that.....I think?

The only exception is a DK I made if anyone wants to level with my DK.

I mainly just want someone nice, someone that will be online when I am and not take the game so seriously. If I screw us over and lets say kill everone, I don't want you to get mad or anything just be nice =P that's who I am looking to be friends with.

Anything in bold is something I would love to see, but lets say they aren't sure how to have fun or something, that's fine as long as you tag along with anything I want to do, I'm sure we could find something :)

Someone who KNOWS how to have fun, with there skills or anything to make the game more fun or interesting with a friend, even someone who would troll with me!

PvP

Can level with me

So anyone want to be friends? =P

If it helps, I used to be a very active game player, now I rarely play.

I have a high interest in music. I also am really down to do anything as long as you want to do it.

Also, tell me if you are on now. Right now, while I wait for a reply, I'll be doing summer assignments, but as soon as you post saying you would hangout with me and stuff, I'll go on right away.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's called E-harmony :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You should really see a professional.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am what you are looking for bestest buddy! Get on game, I have a nice slow walk through eversong woods planned that ends with a nice picnic and maybe some tickle emotes, idk, depends how you play your cards
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/27/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Bloodyhorns
I am what you are looking for bestest buddy! Get on game, I have a nice slow walk through eversong woods planned that ends with a nice picnic and maybe some tickle emotes, idk, depends how you play your cards

Forget the OP, I'm game for that kind of shenanigans. /blush
See you on the mushroom stool.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
07/27/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Hepismis
I'm a PvE who just took the Prot spec. If my toon is not too low-level for you, we can go questing together if you want. Just let me know your toon's name and where to find you around 4 pm EDT, or whisper to me when you see me come online.

Your weren't on when I logged on =/.

I have a level 10 priest actually.

His name is Lastword
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
This is my ally on this server.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
Ummm....are you kidding me? 1st. I didn't pull all the aggro. I went to each one separately and killed each one. You just stood there and watched the whole time while I killed. You didn't even try to hit them. So I said "you could attack them to you know" and then you said "i dont like this, your pulling all the aggro, how do i leave the party" so I just left the party. Yeah because I can pull the aggro, I can carry one monster on me, if I couldn't then how could any class in this game level? You were just incredibly slow and didn't fight at all and skin and loot, I'm not waiting for you to do all that just so you can attack one monster.

2nd. How wasn't I nice? I practically did the quest for you while you just stood there. I would of done all the quests for you since you were new, so I assumed maybe that's why it took you a long time to attack, if you would. "Clumsy on the keyboard," you NEVER said that. What does that mean anyways? How hard is it to hit one key on the keyboard? I don't lack the ability to play with others, you do. Did you seriously expect me to just sit while you loot and skin to go attack the monster? No, I'm just going to go to the next monster and kill them, and wait for you to attack, which you never did. I don't want to spend all day on one quest. Their is nothing wrong with me.

Just one more thing, people don't have a problem with playing with me, I'm new to this server, you were the first person I tried to level with, besides my friend who is on vacation right now, and she would think you are slow as well. Seriously, it look you like 2 mins just to loot a monster, skin it, then jump down the cliff to get into the cave with me. You were just really slow and I'm not going to wait for that. I think anyone else who would quest with you would agree with me aswell.

I was so nice to you, I could of practically done all the quests for you and you could of had yourself on follow and set yourself on AFK while I did them.

Don't try to make me look like an !@#$%^- and don't make *!@# up or try to make me look bad when I didn't do ANYTHING wrong.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
Do you like long walks on the beaches of Stranglethorn Vale?
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
07/28/2011 02:08 PMPosted by Illogical
Do you like long walks on the beaches of Stranglethorn Vale?

Yes I do <3 Why don't we plan a date? How about we meet at the entrance of northern Stranglethorn Vale? Make sure you kill any crabs that attack me babe. ;) and I don't mean the sea animal crabs ;)
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
Okay "Clumsy"??? How do you have "clumsy" fingers? How hard is it to press one button on the keyboard????

Just because you're tank spec and I'm healing or DPS spec, doesn't mean you have to tank and I have to heal. Tanks, Healers, DPS are needed in dungeons, raids, and battlegrounds, not on a quest.

Yeah, I can pull aggro, I don't need a tank. Besides I was probably going to pull aggro anyways because you are a pretty bad player. Don't tank because you suck, how can you old aggro and fight monsters if you have "clumsy fingers?" What does that even mean? I don't know how hard it is to hit a key on the keyboard unless you're a little kid new to the computer, but I bet they would understand the controls and learn much better then you have.

The only time running ahead of you and pulling aggro actually matters, is in a dungeon or raid, because you could screw everyone up, but on a quest, I'll go as fast as I want. If you want to get ahead do it, and don't say it's because you have "Clumsy fingers" because that's the dumbest excuse I ever heard, it's not hard to hit a few buttons.

Also again, you were more than welcome to take aggro and fight, but you just stood there. Maybe you shouldn't have been so slow, or maybe you shouldn't have stood in one place the whole time until I got to a monster stand next to it and practically do nothing. I did other things too, like pick up quest items off the ground and yet you were still some how behind, maybe you should hurry up.

You act like I was moving at like a speed only hackers can go, you just don't know how to move. Don't expect me to wait, I'm not going to spend an hour on a quest just because you have "Clumsy fingers" when I can finish it in 5mins.

Don't tank, I can tell you are going to fail at it already.

What makes you think no one likes me? Since when was I complaining about people not being nice to me? Personality disorder? Lol you're funny, I'm fine you are just dumb, do you have any mental disabilities? I think you do, I mean I have proof with you "clumsy fingers."

Their is nothing wrong with my personality, I am perfectly fine, don't get mad at me because you're incredibly slow.

If you wanted to go ahead, you could of gone ahead of me while i was killing a monster, it's not like I grabbed the whole mob of monsters.

You acting like I was an !@#$%^- to you, when I was being nice to you. If you had a problem you should of spoken up before when I was doing it. If you already said something repeat it.

You're level 10, you should have no trouble with the controls, WoW gives a tutorial in the first few levels to explain everything for you.
Edited by Lastword on 7/28/2011 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
07/29/2011 06:36 AMPosted by Hepismis
Could we lock this thread, please? This whining borderline personality is a nuisance.

Haha you're the one whining. You're so dumb, I don't know what makes you think I have "Borderline Personality Disorder" but you are obviously an overly sensitive person. I don't know what's so hard about speaking up, or hitting one key, how do you manage to type?

You're just mad because you suck and because you're slow.

You don't even know me, I leveled with you for like 5mins and you act like you do, like I'm an !@#$%^- when I am perfectly fine.

However I have to agree, it's probably best if this thread becomes locked soon.

P.S.

You have no right to say I can't work with others and people hate me, when I don't even talk to people, and I am new to this server, and found it easier to ask here then in trade chat or the "Who List." Their was nothing wrong with what I did, if you had a problem speak up next time then leave and !@#$% on the forums like you have a clear understanding of who I am, how I act, or how I treat others. I am actually an extremely nice guy, and I try to be helpful and respectful to others, however someone annoying ^-*! like you who thinks he knows everything and then says that "he seriously lacks the ability to play with others" deserves no sympathy from me, if anything you lack it because you !@#$% and leave instead of communicating and then post about it on a site how "I lack the ability to play with others" when I am perfectly fine. The next person who plays with you would probably see my point of view, and I can see how the other person you played before me kept stealing your aggro.

I'm highly curious to know, what makes you think I played with other people and they ended up hating me, or not being nice to me? Did I ever say that? No. Did you ever see that? No. Because you obviously don't know !@#$.
Edited by Lastword on 7/29/2011 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Hepismis is best troll ever?
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Priest
He's not a troll. That's the sad thing.
Edited by Lastword on 7/29/2011 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I too was a victim of Lastword's actions...

everything was going smooth, we talked, we killed boars, sat and ate mana cakes, when I went afk for a minute and came back, he was totally a different person. he refused to emote me back, said I had fat fingers and couldn't strife my toon right. I tried to work it out with a hug emote but he spat on me. I am very hurt by your actions and will never again trust you.

P.S. i want my BFF decoder ring back
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]