<Vagrants> is looking for skilled players FL

85 Dwarf Paladin
Want to raid but don't want to dedicate three to four nights of your week to it? Then this is the guild for you!

Vagrants is a level 25 10man raiding guild whose members have been around the block more than a few times. Most of us have been raiding since vanilla and spent the majority of our WoW career in "hardcore" raiding guilds. If you'd like to see new content and enjoy yourself while doing it then our laid back attitude may appeal to you.

As of late we've been in need of a few new faces to continue our Heroic Firelands progression (7/7 normal). We currently have open slots for:

- Geared off tank

If you don't fit the above criteria don't let it deter you from applying! We're more than willing to accept any and all geared and experienced players that are interested in enjoying current content.

You can apply at www.vagrants.info or send me a tell in-game or via in-game mail.
Edited by Alexei on 9/25/2011 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡_____
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
we give free candy during raids!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Candy I like candies
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Wait!! I never got any candy! Alexei are you holding out?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If by candy you mean Warlock Candy then yes, we give it out during raids. But I'm thinking like everyone else and I want REAL candy. Give me a Snickers doing raid, I'll do better....promise.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Good, cause I know a certain Warlock that NEEDS to do much better....

JK <33
Edited by Matril on 7/29/2011 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
omg bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
you guys are talking about candy! but I want cookies! duh! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for a good crew.

Minus Alexei.

He sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump for edit
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
progression and classes edited
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump for edited progression and recruitment needs
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump for edit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]