Cartographic Society (RP Guild Recruitment)

85 Human Mage
Wandering through Stormwind or any Major City you might find a Flyer with a crest of sorts of a Compass Rose on a bright background and in a matching color is an advertizement: "The Cartographic Society is currently recruiting new able bodied people of any kind to join them in their quest to uncover the mysteries of the world. Dedicated Members will have a chance at looting Treasure from around the world as well as kinship with other like-minded people. Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to aquire fame and fortune as World Famous Treasure Hunters!"

((The Cartographic Society is a group of like-minded people dedicated to unveiling the mysteries of the world. In short we are a band of Treasure Hunters. We have no real tie to any one particular group and instead are a third party uninvolved in squabbles between other groups. Our interests involve but are not limited to the Troll Empires, Elemental Planes, Ancient Ruins, and the liberation of Treasure from those who don't deserve it.

We're currently looking for other able-bodied people to join us in our Hunting as well as contribute to our fresh new Society. We pride ourselves on being friendly and without drama as well as being active as well as keeping everyone busy.

The Society is a fresh guild, only having been around since the start of July but we're looking forward to becoming well known as well as advancing our Guild Level further. All interested will go through an In Character interview process and its a good idea to have a good idea of your character's personality as well as their history. In order to apply please send an In Game mail to Alistine.))
Edited by Alistine on 8/1/2011 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
If anyone has any questions or comments I'd be happy to hear them!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
No, really. I'd be glad to hear anything you had to say!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It's a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck.

Sadly, I don't really RP too often anymore, but I'll see if I can help if you need it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi Alistine *waves* , I think it's a great idea, and i wish you the best as you work to get the guild really going.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well, its a shame you odn't RP often anymore. If you ever get the urge just let me know! I'll try and get you in on whatever is cooking at the moment.

Awww, you're so nice Natesa! *Waves* I'm working hard trying to get it going. I think things should be really fun once we get there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I did something similar to this before Cataclysm with a Lewis and Clark-inspired expedition. If I had an Alliance character, I would love to be involved. Sadly, I only have Horde. I wish you luck though. Exploration is a great opportunity for role play.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well if you ever switch factions at some point you let me know. >_0
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yes so does anyone have any Society related topics to discuss?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I been looking for a rp guild for awhile with no avail, so if you are currently seeking a warlock, my demons and I would be willing to help in any way we can.
Edited by Honro on 8/9/2011 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Oh sure! We'd love to have you! Just let me know when you're online.

A Worgen Warlock...oh how exciteing! I'm excited!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Any suggestions on a good place to do a Treasure Hunt? We've recently done Karazhan. Now that was fun, I've never been all the way through and the Chess part was just...fabulous.

Ah I was also thinking about starting to do a sort of Travel Log of the places that the Guild had gone through. From various perspectives based on whatever guild member is writing the entry. I thought that could be fun to read over and keep track of our adventures!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd enjoy reading your treasure hunting logs!
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
I never see any of you on - is the guild still ongoing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
09/26/2011 08:55 AMPosted by Fafhyrd
I never see any of you on - is the guild still ongoing?

Looking at Alistine's updated info the guild tag is <Raids Without Pants>

Quick check of the Armory shows no guild named <The Cartographic Society>

So that would be a "no".

<Bad Kitty>? They are a level 25 guild. Good bennies there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]