Virral's s10 sub gear guide video

100 Undead Rogue
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDe1niXrHW4&feature=channel_video_title
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythBDle677c

My first video guide to help players new to subtlety rogue get started in PvP. Open to requests for similar guides in the future.
Edited by Virral on 7/27/2011 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey aren't you one of notawarrior's friends?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Excellent videos man. Info seemed accurate, but I was wondering why Unheeded Warning over Essence of the Cyclone, is the weapon damage buff that much better than the crit proc?

So here's some questions I'd like for you to answer in a future video if possible..

1. How would you kill a healer with 3800+ resilience in a 1v1 situation? If you can, cover all classes/specs.

2. Your typical opener sequence as Sub. Do you Premed, pop Recuperate, then Garrote/Cheap Shot, or Premed, pop SnD then a opener?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
A better idea is you should go over things that you like to see in order to use smoke bomb in rateds.

Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Excellent videos man. Info seemed accurate, but I was wondering why Unheeded Warning over Essence of the Cyclone, is the weapon damage buff that much better than the crit proc?

So here's some questions I'd like for you to answer in a future video if possible..

1. How would you kill a healer with 3800+ resilience in a 1v1 situation? If you can, cover all classes/specs.

2. Your typical opener sequence as Sub. Do you Premed, pop Recuperate, then Garrote/Cheap Shot, or Premed, pop SnD then a opener?

I'll probably do this soon, it will be easy to get some really good healer duel footage since me and Holypenguin duel all the time.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
07/28/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Åcüpz
A better idea is you should go over things that you like to see in order to use smoke bomb in rateds.

I can try doing this by frapsing our rateds if we actually do them again, the only problem is that since we all got hero of the horde nobody has any interest in doing any more rbgs lately =\
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
i thought rogues were only good for fan spam + smoke bomb in rbgs.......i want answers damnit!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Thats all bad rogues are good for. Virral is legendary. Somewhere I have a video of me and him slaying 5 horde in a rbg when he was on his worgen. Sh!t was epic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]