Whats the worst Horde guild on the server?

90 Tauren Death Knight
BabystruHomies.......I think some of your members left to join my guild. Nice level 1 no name toon to post forums with too BTW.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
i ant lvl 1 im 80 u noob
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
get over it buddy BabysTruHomies will be #1 again in no time. then where you gonna be? no where that's where. dum idiert

why you wiping on shannox every week?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thats funny. Babystruhomies, less then 50 85's, hasnt even downed BH in a guild run. Great guild. i would stop talking !@#$ about progression with a guild like yours. And druidmage, i wasn't talking to you, NOOB. Get your toon to 85 so i can wipe you in front of org, scrub.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
pretty sure a dk in full ruthless that can't break 1300 won't wipe anyone.

quit hating on BabysTruHomies (soon to be #1 guild on the server again after the traitor is dealt with) just because your guild has only downed 1 boss in firelands. It must really suck when pugs are clearing more content than your guild.
Reply Quote
30 Worgen Druid
pretty sure a dk in full ruthless that can't break 1300 won't wipe anyone.

Except his own guild, on normal post-nerf Beth'tilac lolololol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Other than the level 80, level 1, and the level 30(Cause I think they are the same person.) What do you think of a Tard that was in the guild for 8 month and was away for 5 months taking a guild from a Guild master that had a heart attack and had an officer left in charge. Now blizzard says the guild master can never get his Guild back unless this person does something Wrong. And FYI this DK can Tank your mom without a prob. Cata content isn't any worse.
Edited by Chikenwing on 10/7/2011 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Once again, put your big boy pants on stupid. Your guild is trash, you guys have nothing down. You guys have 14 active members, thats it. You have nothing done for your guild, and on top of it can't even tell if you guys are pvp or pve cause you have nothing. Maybe if you got a full guild group, your guild wouldnt be so fail. Oh wait, yeah it would, cause your guild sucks. Babystruhomies never was, never will be anything on this server. ...../disband guild, and do yourselves a favor scrub.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I randomed into a ZG with DOA on my mage recently and it went very quickly, would run again, 9/10.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
10/06/2011 07:17 AMPosted by Azzcough
Everyone left because he is a tool that doesn't know how to run a level 3 guild, let alone a level 25.

managing a lvl 25 guild is much harder than managing a lvl 3 guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Meaning he cannot manage a low level guild, let alone a level 25 guild.

10/09/2011 04:26 AMPosted by Rocketz
Everyone left because he is a tool that doesn't know how to run a level 3 guild, let alone a level 25.

managing a lvl 25 guild is much harder than managing a lvl 3 guild
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
hi all
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
wtf
would the real richard bobis please stand up please stand up....

stick to the strattttttttttttttttttttttttt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well, I did not die. :) Lost a year with some major surgery, but I am now back and I will attempt to live up to the title of GM of the worst horde guild on the server. Oh wait, that was after I almost face planted real life....thank god we were level 25 and my guildies did a mass rez.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]