@10 man guilds

1 Human Paladin
http://www.paragon.fi/articles/10-vs-25-comparison

They're not harder, quit thinking you're pro cause you can full clear 10 man normal firelands. You're not "The best guild on the server" for having the farthest 10 man progression. (You know who I'm talking about)

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
Who said they were harder? If anything I'd think they're easier since you don't have to bring as many bads.

edit: Also, there are less things going on and for fights dealing with positioning, you have a lot more room.
Edited by Strat on 7/27/2011 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/27/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Sorchia
lol lvl 1 pally is gonna school the world of warcraft

Cause this is clearly my main.

Who said they were harder? If anything I'd think they're easier since you don't have to bring as many bads.

edit: Also, there are less things going on and for fights dealing with positioning, you have a lot more room.

Theres plenty of guilds who think they are hot !@#$, and/or, the best guild on gorefiend, because they have more progression than other guilds, even if that progression is 10 man. They seem to think that 10 mans are harder for some reason.

I agree with you 100%, but that forum post really puts facts on it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Id be embarrassed to in the top guild on this terrible server.
Edited by Ave on 7/27/2011 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't even raid anymore but im pretty sure the consensus was that 10h were overtuned in comparison to 25h last tier, and vice versa this tier

i mean feel free to go on your forum alt rant but at least apply the right arguments to the right raid tiers
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/27/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Llyse
i don't even raid anymore but im pretty sure the consensus was that 10h were overtuned in comparison to 25h last tier, and vice versa this tier

Did you even read the article?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yes I did

they are very specifically talking about firelands heroic not tier 11 which is where the previous comparisons held, for when tier 11 was actually current content

Did you read the article?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Somebody's pooping nails :(
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/27/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Llyse
they are very specifically talking about firelands heroic not tier 11 which is where the previous comparisons held, for when tier 11 was actually current content

And exactly at what point did I say anything about Tier 11?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/28/2011 12:15 AMPosted by Sorchia
25 mans are totally harder. i mean all those extra dps'ers to carry all the baddies and all those extra battle res' for when the bad dps thats being carried cant even manage to stay out of fire or some other avoidable damage mechanic, no wonder people think 10 mans are so easy.

I sense the sarcasm in your post, are you bitter because you couldn't hack it in a 25 man guild?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/28/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Signa
OT: I can say this easily. Some bosses will be harder in 10 man others in 25man, Who the !@#$ cares? No one on this thread will ever see them b4 they nerf the %^-* out of them anyway.

I agree some fights may be harder in 10 man.

I disagree that no one in this thread will see them before they get nerfed to the ground.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/28/2011 05:52 AMPosted by Lanolder

And exactly at what point did I say anything about Tier 11?

You're going on about some guilds being proud of their 10 man progress, an obvious dig at Tier 11 content when guilds like vex were spamming trade chat with their progress.

Now you're using an argument written about Tier 12 raids (and they themselves in the essay reference the previous tier and it's differences in difficulty between 10h and 25h, and say that it doesn't apply to the new tier) to lecture people who were proud of 10h progress while on your level 1 forum alt.

ur teh man now dawg
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Sorry, I dont pay attention to horde trade chat, what i'm referring to occurs on alliance on a daily basis.

i am teh manz
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
07/27/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Ave
Id be embarrassed to in the top guild on this terrible server.

What he said.

Also Ave... I've been watching you..... for a long time now... and I... can I hug your manly tail?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Nerds
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
this was a waste of time. I assume you refer to us since were the only 10m alliance guild progressed....

10m T11 was harder and overtuned on a majority of fights.
10m T12 there a few that are hard because of the limited resources you have, but harder, i wouldn't say that....

the problem with 25m raiding, is that on this server there is little talent, i'd be happy to stomp 25's if there were capable 15 others on this server. Everyone is stuck to their own guild and each guild has a few good people, so there will be no good 25m guild.

Stay on your lvl 1 alt imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]