How to level a druid from lvl 5-15 fast?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
hello,

i made a druid with my friend and i wanted to know if theres a way to get to vll 5-15 fast tbh either way its fast but id rather not waste a few hours.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Questing, and go feral when you hit 10 would be my guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I hear the 5-15 leveling gap is horrible....

really? this is what you are stuck on? You quest. it's all you can do....

I've done 1-15 in bout 20 mins, so.... I dont see what the problem is here
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Regardless of how you do it, it literally shouldn't take you more than an hour to an hour and a half to do those 10 levels.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You have 2 options....

1. You can quest

2. You can grind.

There are not other options available becuase you do not get access to dungeons until you are level 15. Questing is the fastest.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Hunter
07/27/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Senoria
I've done 1-15 in bout 20 mins

I don't get these kinds of statements. I can get to level 7 in about an hour I think now, maybe 45 min. 1-5 in 20-30 min I think, then slows down a little.

Is it the case that you've played those quests before and just know how to do them quickly, or are you using BoA weapons that evaporate mobs?

As to the OP, go feral and quest. You will get more EXP from quests than you can grind in the same time frame. You will get a speed boost that will help getting around the map more quickly. Also, as a rule of thumb, I always take herbalism as soon as I can get to the trainer. You can literally pick EXP off the ground.

I recently rolled a NElf druid on a Thursday evening and hit 20 Sunday night. Not playing constantly or trying to rush, but that was the quickest I've done it so far. The movement speed really helps I think.
Edited by Taitaenia on 7/27/2011 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yes thanks for the answers
Reply Quote
76 Orc Warrior
I've done 1-15 in bout 20 mins

I don't get these kinds of statements. I can get to level 7 in about an hour I think now, maybe 45 min. 1-5 in 20-30 min I think, then slows down a little.

Is it the case that you've played those quests before and just know how to do them quickly, or are you using BoA weapons that evaporate mobs?

As to the OP, go feral and quest. You will get more EXP from quests than you can grind in the same time frame. You will get a speed boost that will help getting around the map more quickly. Also, as a rule of thumb, I always take herbalism as soon as I can get to the trainer. You can literally pick EXP off the ground.

I recently rolled a NElf druid on a Thursday evening and hit 20 Sunday night. Not playing constantly or trying to rush, but that was the quickest I've done it so far. The movement speed really helps I think.

You dont need BOA gear to do the first 10 levels fast. I can do them in about 30 mins.

Its the questing. WoW has implemented a "quest helper" that hasnt ALWAYS been around. Even before this "Quest helper" I could memorize every starting zones quests.

Plus a good WoW background helps. Been playing for about 6 years.

And, the Guild bonuses are awesome.

TBH, in full BOA Gear, I could hit level 10 in like.. yeah.. 20 mins. But this is my first toon on this realm and refuse to transfer from Bonechewer ---> Blackrock even though I may someday..

Edit: I think I only have 5D play time on this toon and 1/2 of that has probably been sitting in Org. I could level faster by questing but its not always my choice.
Edited by Goreblade on 7/27/2011 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Posting in the forums is definitely the fastest way.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/27/2011 11:10 AMPosted by Kroma
you won't get to lvl 15 in 20 minutes unless you're using Recruit-a-Friend. Senoria was using hyperbole. But, it doesn't really take that long. Just quest.

Guild fast track + BoA cloak + shoulder +Chest + 35% more XP.

Which means I can level insanely fast, without RaF
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight

And those without will do the same? You are assuming the OP has all of that. Which they may not.
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
RAF yourself and have your second char autofollow for 3x quest turn in xp

You're welcome
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

And those without will do the same? You are assuming the OP has all of that. Which they may not.

Even without, leveling is not hard anymore. Maybe an hour for 1-15.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
You are a druid. Do what druids were meant to do. Mine and herb!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Just quest till level 15. And to make life easier, go feral, and either tank or dps. You'll love it. I can guarantee it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]