Centurion DK, LF xfer for RBGs

85 Goblin Death Knight
QD is getting really old with teaching ppl their class, or know-it-alls that cant compete in PVP. Not speaking for the whole server, but the ones that Im interested with grping with are taken, so you get left with what u can get...

Looking for a serious RBG home for me and a few friends. LF a permanent spot on RBGs for the 3 of us.

Armory this toon if u like, season 9 was my first arena season, only achieved 2200 2x because on QD, 2200 is Gladiator lol. So because most just wanted weapons or too afraid to push forward, I was unable to get any higher...

Not big on arenas, Im in love with RBGs, so any fulltime teams have room for DK, warrior, priest? Ive run into alot of you guys from this server and I know most have seen what I am capable of in RBGs, just need the others around us to complete the family.

side note, I am 1 of 2 ppl on QD that actually has the 75win RBG mount, goes to show how successful server can be...
Edited by Sgtxtorque on 7/27/2011 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So i take it you already server transfered...too bad i was trying to look at your armory

I am pretty sure this is you though.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Sgtxtorque/simple

If that is the case your talent tree is not right.
Edited by Influence on 8/6/2011 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
says the tsg dk LOL
Reply Quote
Lolol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/15/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Slashlól
says the tsg dk LOL

I love stupid people. <3
Edited by Influence on 9/1/2011 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i wanna be a pvp master
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]