Klinda - Gone Forever

85 Human Death Knight
Incase you haven't seen the video here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5phOFAwXEEM

Klinda was the inspiration that got me interested in World Of Warcraft. Not necessarily the Warrior class but WoW in general because he made me realize it's not just a game. It's something much more than just a game. It's a tool for people to relax in the evenings after long hard days of work and it's a tool for people to find enjoyment out of everyday life that never ends. Klinda is gone yes but his motivation and his spirit lives within each one of us who supported him. Just because he quit WoW will never be the same and that is true. But each one of us who supported him 15,000+, this is our time to shine. This is our time to show he meant something this is our time to honor Klinda. Klinda was the greatest Warrior to ever play WoW and it's a shame he's gone but all of the people who supported him, all of us, we can make all the others fold to the inevitable defeat that they will witness if they play alliance. FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
And I think I speak for all of your supporters on this Klinda. Good luck in the future I hope yours is bright!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Yeah, don't be an idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Logged into wrong toon sorry no need to troll. Just putting out there how much Klinda meant. And the other forums looked like QQ about how he quit so I was putting up one how to be positive about it. Calm down.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
We're still sensitive from the mass disruption and annoyance we experienced during the "great Swifty ban of 2011."

There must have been over a dozen threads in this forum alone, and hundreds more THREADS in the customer service forum (they were deleted within 30 seconds after they were created. Quite funny, actually).
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol not to nitpick? Just leave please you complain about 3+ threads when recently there were hundreds for Swifty who isn't near as good as Klinda anyways. Please just stop posting. I put this thread here so those who have positive things to post about Klinda inspired them to play WoW or the warrior class or w/e can go ahead and post them. Not so one pve geared behind the last contents tier can nitpick about whether or not another thread is QQ. Did you not see the forum with eveyrone /cry-ing? Come on now just stop.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
who is this guy?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Who the hell was Klinda? Never heard of him so must have not been that important. Watched the video though, and read the comments. Everyone seems to say they will miss him, all 301 viewers I assume.

None-the-less, its neat how he makes you think hes quitting. Deleting stuff, selling ALL his gear and has almost 12k gold. Yet coming back from a cut scene, he has no gold, must of sent it to one of the 2 ALTs he DID NOT bother to delete. Oh, alos LMAO at clicking Create New Character right at the end.

Honestly people, why are you so arrogant? If someone really wants to quit, do you think they would take time and vendor everythings and then delete the toon? What would be the point? Every video Ive seen of someone leaving WoW forever failed to do 2 simple things. Just log and delete all toons and uninstall WoW.

You people are so gullable....

We're arrogant? Says the guy that assumes that because he hovered his mouse over the create new character bar before it faded out that he's making a new toon, if you look closely, you will see the bar only flickers, and then the mouse hits the back bar, and stays there, also, when you say he has no gold, it doesn't actually show his gold after he vendors his gear because his bags are closed, GG on that one..

Oh, and he's not important because YOU'VE never heard of him? And all 301 viewers? Wait until the view counter starts working properly and I guarantee there is more then 100k, you make all these wild assumptions and then have the hide to say that we're arrogant and gullible?
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Warrior
Who the hell was Klinda? Never heard of him so must have not been that important. Watched the video though, and read the comments. Everyone seems to say they will miss him, all 301 viewers I assume.

None-the-less, its neat how he makes you think hes quitting. Deleting stuff, selling ALL his gear and has almost 12k gold. Yet coming back from a cut scene, he has no gold, must of sent it to one of the 2 ALTs he DID NOT bother to delete. Oh, alos LMAO at clicking Create New Character right at the end.

Honestly people, why are you so arrogant? If someone really wants to quit, do you think they would take time and vendor everythings and then delete the toon? What would be the point? Every video Ive seen of someone leaving WoW forever failed to do 2 simple things. Just log and delete all toons and uninstall WoW.

We're arrogant? Says the guy that assumes that because he hovered his mouse over the create new character bar before it faded out that he's making a new toon, if you look closely, you will see the bar only flickers, and then the mouse hits the back bar, and stays there, also, when you say he has no gold, it doesn't actually show his gold after he vendors his gear because his bags are closed, GG on that one..

Oh, and he's not important because YOU'VE never heard of him? And all 301 viewers? Wait until the view counter starts working properly and I guarantee there is more then 100k, you make all these wild assumptions and then have the hide to say that we're arrogant and gullible?

This. view counter is very slow to update. The vids already as big as anything posted on youtube that day. Why the heck is some dbag who openly admits he has no idea who klinda is speculating on his intentions for the vid? and I'm fairly sure he's not even trolling...

Anyone who knows Klinda will tell you he's not f***ing around. He deleted his toon so the temptation to play again will be low to non existent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Jesus that's hate on the cross-eyed, foaming-at-the-mouth level. Pro-tip: Stop hatin'

Anyway, he was an awesome warrior from TBC up untill he quit. I kinda feel sad that he's gone since he was the reason I gave the warrior class a shot back in TBC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This. view counter is very slow to update. The vids already as big as anything posted on youtube that day. Why the heck is some dbag who openly admits he has no idea who klinda is speculating on his intentions for the vid? and I'm fairly sure he's not even trolling...

Anyone who knows Klinda will tell you he's not f***ing around. He deleted his toon so the temptation to play again will be low to non existent.

Thank you.

astraea is just another hater who wants to bash someone because there is a very evident problem in his life.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/28/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Astraeä
astraea is just another hater who wants to bash someone because there is a very evident problem in his life

Oh yes. You know me all to well. Just like I know Klinda huh? Im a hater, oh noes...

I am the greatest pally in the world. If I was or wasnt, do you think people would care? No, and I certainly would hop enot. Anyone can claim to be something. But the fact remains, not EVERY single person is going to care much less notice.

And you calling me a hater and think I want to bash someone? Well, turn the tables, you calling me a hater puts you on spot for bashing me, making you a hater as well.

Just so you know, I dont hate nobody on a virtual game. I have mortal enimies on the horde side, and on my horde toons I have mortal enimies on the alliance side, but are real life friends with them. Its a game and should treated as such.

Holy crap man, go outside!

Lol!! This is hilarious!

btw, screenshot :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Seriously... I thought from the tone of the thread someone had died. I'm sure he'll play a different video game is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]