[H] Foundation 8/8 HM Dragonsoul Recruiting

90 Orc Hunter
Drop... no
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Ehh, my opinion on the matter.

Oh and quick things: Moreshon = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Boulderfist/Dodgeballz/simple

Pastajax = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Boulderfist/Mattick/simple

Don't know why Mattick would be saying that, could be someone screwing with my psychic senses.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
psh I am hours ahead of you on Level one alts true owners

I don't usually expose people unless I have a reason too such as them having already posted in the thread and specifically contradicting themselves... most people on this server know by now you won't be able to get away with posting on a level 1 alt.

Or I choose not to feed into an obvious attention !@#$% such as Dodgeballz or w/e
Edited by Berìct on 3/17/2012 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Samlock Holmes skills hard at work.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Don't know why Mattick would be saying that, could be someone screwing with my psychic senses.

Cause drama is fun xD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Bump...
Also, coming from Ally side, I remember the same issue being stated when we took first Kill of Sarth because we had ~14 people from one-two guilds and another 11 pugs from those who raced to 80 first.
Same thing happened when we combined to beat Naxx (to try to get the key a week early to work on Maly)... Thing is this: We were able to do it, with it benefiting both guilds to the best of our abilities. To some, that might seem like a form of cheating/stacking the deck etc. but I see it as optimizing our opportunities. Oh well, I'm happy about it, just like I'm sure every other top guild in the world that pulled the best players the could from others guilds in are happy with their kills.
Edited by Krevish on 3/20/2012 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
03/17/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Samhein
Samlock Holmes skills hard at work.

you're so guude at forumz
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
got to love that your Naxx drama ally side got us the week we needed to get maly down i love my title.

but yes we need more people that is why you put a recruiting thread up. Get it. now if we we like fu we don't need any one you all suck then i can see us takeing 6 of a 10man guild would you know be kind of wrong but this is a thread asking for more people to join us that is why we took the 6 get it both are kind of the same point.

We need more people to log on and kill !@#$ we got around this by having 6 join us for a week.
now app join and if you suck we will drop you if you don't suck you can stay. I don't give a F@$k who you think you are.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
congrats on 8/8 guys
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
"This is the way it ends, not with a bang but a whimper."

Thanks for not showing up.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
When the time comes, I'll go out with a bang. Stick around or you'll miss the show. =P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
:OMake sure it's a light show! I like light shows with pretty rainbows.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
wtb ppl for 10m those that still wanna finish the tier in bis and heroic mounts for !@#$s and giggles
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
go out with a bang like this rag??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
go out with a bang like this rag??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg

Today I learned, you're not an American. Possibly a Canadian. I'm sorry for this revelation:

This video contains content from Fremantle International, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I NEVER SAID I WAS AMERICAN!!! i'm Asian and full of awesomeness :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]