Trollbane PvP Thread

90 Human Rogue
Dunno if this will work, but would help people looking for teams if it does.

If you are in need of an arena team just post on this thread with your experience desired comp preferences and the rating you would like to achieve. Hopefully it'll help people without teams find them. Also a good place to find rated battleground pugs.
Edited by Zepz on 8/4/2011 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/29/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Zepz
/opens the gate to the trolls

Yes?
Im Free?!
Edited by Nicolás on 7/29/2011 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm looking for a 3s or 5s team

Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Please post experience you have and your objectives.
Edited by Zepz on 7/29/2011 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
im so bad at pvp.

thats all i have to say.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Then practice ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
2500+ paladin looking for new 3s, cuz my partners suck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Zepz,

Thanks for creating this thread.

To be honest, we are looking for either:

a mage for RMP
a priest/shaman or pally healer for rogue/DK/healer
It’s also not out of the realm of possibility of finishing my gear on my lock, get a shaman and run RLS.

To be honest, I am really just looking for a more PVP orientated guild for rBGs and 3s. Been messing around with playing rogue/rogue this season for kicks, but have a disc priest and DK that are similar geared that I would like to focus on more for 3s.

Reply Quote
08/03/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Composure
Been messing around with playing rogue/rogue this season for kicks

How punny.... lololol

also Rogue/Rogue is the best comp always.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Composure, if you are going to run dk/rogue/healer i really recommend not a priest lol. The dk takes a ridiculous amount of damage. I would go with a paladin or shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yea I 100% agree that R/DK/pally would be best with that setup. DK's get tunneled so hard this season due to the DS nerf. Shaman is what we ran last season, but our shaman dropped off the face of the earth after 3 weeks of playing. I can see how kidney shot to hungering cold / aura mastery setups would be work out best to pull of an HC these days.

I still would be interested in rBGs as well. I took a 5 season pvp break until S9 to raid, but used to run organized BGs during theold honor system back on Thunderlord. Hit Legionnaire in 5 weeks pulling 280k honor a week. Man, those days were mad fun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
People wanting to organize rbgs please feel free to do so on this thread with a date time and gear/exp expectation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Need a healer capable of 2200 with one of my alts running shadowplay.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sticky requested. :0)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If any guilds are looking to find a few pugs for their RBGs just short of a team. Here is a good place to find them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Crai
Sticky requested. :0)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Zepz too sexii!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I run with a rogue friend of mine most of the time, but need some 3s and rBGs. My rogue is solid as well; however, dual rogue with a healer is tricky and need something more consistent. Though, the addition of a frost mage would be exceptionally annoying to the other team. : )

Looking for either:

- holy pally for rogue/dk/pally (me)
or
- frost mage for rogue/mage/priest (me)

Requirements are fairly standard: 3.5 resil min (though mastery setups for a mage can drop a tad lower), past arena experience, solid understanding of your class and arena compositions. 9:30pm - 12am server Sunday thru Thursday is our general play schedule depending on work days.
Edited by Composure on 8/6/2011 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
how do i frost pvping?
im tired of douchebags calling me bad when i just dont know how to play.
: /
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Youtube videos help a bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]