Trollbane PvP Thread

85 Human Warrior
deleted.

yep.
Edited by Zappedos on 5/2/2012 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
im looking for 2's or 3's on horde or alliance... im above 4k resill on all my toons, currently favoring shammy/druid heals... gearing up my dps, but really looking to heal some arenas again... too hard finding a consistent team in game
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Priest
LF a Resto Shaman for either Shadowplay or MLS, (Prefer MLS since my Mage is better geared)
!700 exp in 2s, and new to 3v3. (Havent gotten hardcore into PvP untill this seaon)

-- Whisper Ðétøx or Nìtro in-game and we can talk more, ill also be on the Arena pass realm 1 under those same names.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am about to hit 90, and I am looking to get into rated BG's and Arenas. I was primarily interested in the raiding aspect of the game the last 3 expansions, and I am trying to switch gears. If their is a pvp guild out there thats needs more players please message me with some info about your guild (people, age, casual/strict, ect ect.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]