DPS/Tank LF late fri or sat night raiding

85 Human Death Knight
361 ilvl (atm - still trying to pug up a Cho'gall kill and get 4pc Frost lol) MS=Frost (DW) pulling a solid 17k+, OS=Blood.

I raid regularly on a different server (my main is Prot paladin with Ret OS) and I love the folks I hang with in Twilight so I'm looking for a fri and/or sat night raid group for either T11 or Firelands. I'm basically looking for a group that needs a regular "pug" as I just rejoined Twilight after a long hiatus running another guild that fell apart with Cataclysm. I'm more than happy to tank if that's what needed of course but as should be obvious I'd rather dps.

I've killed everything in T11 pre-nerf (except Al'akir and thats cause I was raiding 25s on Ursin and my internet cut out the night they killed him lol) and downed Shannox a couple of times and we've almost got Beth down after only a night of working on her.

Anyway if your group needs a regular DPS or Tank, Fri or Sat night (around 8-9pm server) shoot me a tell or send me an in-game mail!

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There are a few groups running around then just look in trade for them spamming!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Multa Nocte runs a 10man oceanic team on fri/sat from 9:30-12:30 pst. Friday night they faceroll BWD/BoT/Tof4W to help cap everyone on VP and fill gear holes and Saturday night they plan to start hitting Firelands.

Multa-Nocte.wowstead.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]