They say you never forget your 100,000th....

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I am currently 150 HKs away from a 100K. To celebrate, i thought i would sponsor a little world pvp with fabulous and not so fabulous prizes.

From now to 100K, i will do nothing but gank my way to the achieve. Any ally who kills me from now to then will receive a bounty of 50g (lol) from me. Everything counts, corpse camps, cheap shots griefing. etc. If a group gets me, you will get a share of the 50g per kill. If a guy kills me 4x from the first kill to the guardzone, you get 200g

I also encourage posting screen shots of your kills and you doing funny things to my body. The winner of the best screen shot will be given a separate prize of 500g.

I will be sending out congratulatory rewards for being random number kills on my way to the end. you may get gold, you may get sewer carp...only mr. pinchy knows for sure.

There is a potential of 10 major prizes for my last 10 kills, with the grand prize being 5K.
To get these awards, you need to survive my gank and kill me. These scale from 500 (for 99,990) to a grand prize of 5,000. Once a major prize is won, it cannot be won again. (permission slips do not pay that well)

Finally, there will be a guild team award. The guild who kills me the most will get a prize from me to toss in the guild bank.

Contest will last as long as it takes for me to get 100K. Depending on my RL work schedule, may be a week or more (those french fries dont cook themselves). Contest is over once i hit 100K and then you get no prizes for me ganking you.

Good luck and happy hunting!!!

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Also, dont get your panties in a bunch if you kill me and dont receive your gold that hour. Youll get it, want to do it in bulk
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
Pre-emptive grats, that's a lot of !@#$%^-*!@.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
lol. Try not to vanish when it gets hard Tuko, I hear that's your style.

Btw: watching you run from that shadow priest earlier was awesome, to bad I didn't fraps it.
Reply Quote
Edited by Grizelle on 10/3/2011 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
lol. Try not to vanish when it gets hard Tuko, I hear that's your style.

Btw: watching you run from that shadow priest earlier was awesome, to bad I didn't fraps it.

My style is also stacking your guild up like cords of wood...

Never thought about the frap, that is a pretty good idea. Lets open up the screenshot prize to fraps, funny videos, mockumentaries etc. Anything that puts me in a bad or funny light will be considered.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
As Griz mentioned (she is a wonderful PR director for Tuko Enterprises)

I have crossed the 100 hk threshold in my march to immortality.

Congratulations to 3 allies who killed me last night, i paid your bounties this morning for 2 out of the 3. The 3rd bounty would not go through as it says "target is unfriendly" Anybody know what this means?

And yes, i mailed this from my ally alt
Reply Quote
Hi Aquilae! :-)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Edited by Grizelle on 10/3/2011 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Wish i was still on anetheron to collect daily bounties.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just an update, i hit 100K last night. Congratulation to Kismek (something like that) for being the 100,000.

To give you an update on prizes.

I went 150 - 5. 4 of the 5 bounties have been paid. Still having trouble with Bullfrog's bounty, i am assuming he uses one of those goofy letters in his name and i did not catch it. If you see him tell him i still owe him 50gs and he should make a horde to whisper for arrangements.

There were no entries in the screen shot contest, so no prizes.

I did not die during the last 10, which was surprising as i tried to pick people out who i fought before and had relatively good fights with. I won all 10 of them rather easy. No prizes here.

Nerd Rage Award: this was an unannounced award and went to the ally who logged into his horde alt to yell at me for ganking. Sias did not do this once, he did not do this twice, but 4 separate times with the last time really losing it. The best part was he would not let me reply because i was instantly ignored. A stack of sewer carp is heading your way buddy for your exemplary nerd rage efforts. If you are on ally side, please congratulate him because he is truly a special player.

Guild Award: This is my fault actually. I did not track this award from the beginning and thought it would be unfair to pick it up mid way. No prizes.

Griz will post a screenie of my final kill for all of you to enjoy plus admire what a mess my keybindings are and the fact i dont use mods :O. Not only am i bad in game, i am bad IRL so it may take awhile.

And to answer Komay's questions, all extra funds usually find their way to griz for some kind of pet purchase or other thing. Thank God this isnt UO and she is not running a "potion keg business" again. I needed to work like a chinese farmer to keep that business alive :P

Reply Quote
Edited by Grizelle on 10/3/2011 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

I had no idea that the rogue trainers of the night elves were so different than those of the blood elves.

You should hear what they teach us troll rogues mon. Smoke bomb has a whole nother use in the echo isles.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/06/2011 06:28 AMPosted by Tuko
Congratulation to Kismek (something like that) for being the 100,000.
It was me. Congratulations, I guess.
Edited by Keshik on 8/10/2011 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Keshik, I think you deserve some sort of prize, if nothing else as a token of the occasion. Unfortunately my uh, little problem with pets means I don't typically have much in the way of gold. However, with my keen troll powers of observation, I noticed that you don't seem to have our adorable horde common pets in your kennel. This must be remedied. Expect a somewhat smelly package from one of my Alliance minions soon. ;-)

*update* Done!
Edited by Grizelle on 8/10/2011 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]