<Harvest>(H) is recruiting

85 Undead Priest
Harvest is primarily an adult and somewhat mature guild focused on 10m raiding. We currently have one raid team that is 7/7 in Firelands. Current raid times are 7:30pm server to 10:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursday and typically something on Sunday such Ulduar Drake runs, T11 stuff, etc.

harvest.enjin.com is our website
Edited by Proust on 11/6/2011 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
website bump: harvest.enjin.com

raids days and times TBD
Edited by Proust on 8/3/2011 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Due to recent forum activity I must note here that all raids will begin with a listening of either Blind Guardian's "...and then there was silence" or Rhapsody (of Fire?)'s "The Last Winged Unicorn". Subsequent requests for any and all Dragonforce songs will be met with extreme scorn. At least by me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Tight group of raiders, ready to get on w/ content. A few grins and giggles await as well. Join us! We strive to entertain.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
One week old and team is rounding in to shape...Would love to find a holy pally/priest and one or two more ranged dps. Don't be a trade chat mercenary! If there's not a spot for you in your current guild on a team come join us!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
woo! holy priest
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Are you offering your services? Either way I would suggest a faction change...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I went to a bachelor party this weekend. We went to a strip club called "Castaways" and white water rafting the next day. We're recruiting, btw. Think we just need one or two ranged deeps, but will look at all.
Edited by Proust on 8/8/2011 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still on the lookout for a few more dress wearing ranged DPS. Good group of guys here.
Reply Quote
I'd join if i could
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
We're a little melee heavy atm - but may i suggest a faction change anyway...
Reply Quote
free bump because Proust is classy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
It's called Disco Solidarity. I nominate you to be the Emma Goldman of Nesingwary...
Reply Quote
Who, me?
... yes please. But only if I can keep the sweet wire frames and epic scowl.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
We'll have to check and see if there is an engineering or jewelcrafting pattern for that...
Reply Quote
Pattern for scowl drops in Ragefire Chasm.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Bump for edit
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Who bumps their own thread like this?
Reply Quote
Poets and scholars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]