Reckless Ascension is recruiting

85 Undead Warlock
Reckless Ascension considers itself a 'casual guild' that raids. So we're always looking for non drama individuals who want a casual, fun place to play. We are a 18 years old+ guild, we only monitor guild chat for excessive vulgarity and any drama. Otherwise you're free to have fun. Saying that, we are considerate for anyone in the guild so they enjoy their time logged in, so drama and guild chat spamming is simply not tolerated. Hopefully for the people that like to relax and play, the aforementioned condition will fit their play style perfectly. We are lv 25, have all the perks/pets/mounts.

Apply at www.RecklessAscension.com

Raiding:

We raid 2 days a week, Tuesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm. However, we're downing the normal 7/7 in 2 hours or so, which allows for Thursday you are free to do other things. Taking the Heroic encounters out can extend the numbers of days we raid.

We killed all pre firelands content before the nerf.

We are 7/7, 1/7H in firelands content.

We are recruiting consistent heavy hitters. Our normal 10 man team has a couple people who are inconsistant in attendance. We also have room to improve, and what I want is people we can count on.

Current updated desires: We currently have a successful 10 person team. I however see it as a consistent 9 man team, filling in a 10th as needed atm. A arcane mage playing Skyrim (yeah, I went there), or a couple healers however are inconsistent, even though the raid dates/times never change. If the days/times work for you, and you improve our team, there is a very good opportunity to be brought right in on a part time basis, intending for it to turn into a every time basis. The current raid comp can use a Shaman anything, a high dk/hunter dps, or a high end resto druid and/or a Holy Pally. We have some flexible dual spec quality raiders in order to accommodate working in what you may bring to the table if it is not listed as a desire. Meaning we may be able to make room for you even if you don't fit the class/specs we have listed above.

Limited raid spots available for people who are looking for a quality new home and intend to progress through the entire content. We have no Hunters or Shaman on our raid team at all. We have no Dk dps, Warrior dps, druid dps, druid tanks, ret pallys or Holy Pallys. The list is so you can see who you compete against for tier gear rolls. We can give you more info on specifics, looking mainly for dedicated dps and heals. Blizzard apparently likes the same unusable stuff to drop every week on the same kill(s), so lv 391 mail gear seems to become Maelstrom Crystal(s) on a regular basis. We have been, and still are a top 10 Horde progression guild with the excellent guild atmosphere. We always welcome even non raiders, more of those quality people who need a place just to call home.

Contact us at www.RecklessAscension.com

When you register on the site, please use your character name as your User ID so we can differentiate you from spam bots. If you are hesitating to apply online as you're not willing to put even a minute of effort into the guild by applying online, that says a lot about the people we prefer not to have in here. If you're willing to put a little into the guild, the guild is willing to put a lot back into you.

<3 you Thorium Brotherhood from a guild that's been steady and strong forever here.

Pro
Edited by Probane on 11/18/2011 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Feel free to contact us in game for any specifics. Mail or whisper, it's all good.

Probane
Arisella
Jevielle

or utilize the Looking for Guild feature in game.
Edited by Probane on 11/18/2011 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Sometimes late at night I pretend that Ari didn't need a slap on the back.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
do you guys still have arisella in the guild or has she left yet
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Registered on your site, but never got a confirmation email =(
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
4/7, working on Alys.

Could use an enhance or elemental shaman.. Or even a decent warrior!

If you register at recklessascension.com, be sure and let someone know in game. We get dozens of bot registrations a day.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking! :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Friendly bump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Updated bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Update OP today.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Updated OP
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!

We still could use a Healadin. Cause atm we have me and no one wants that!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
We <3 joo Ari.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
I <3 too too Pro.

Oh, and we're 7/7 now. Pushing into heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Congrats on downing rag you guys!! And good luck in heroic modes
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Updated OP.

Props to Marjorie. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Egads,

How did that get on this thread, removed.
Edited by Probane on 11/21/2011 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Morchak kind of fell over on our second attempt on him last night. So we're 1/however many bosses there are.

Also, I like to accidentally mute myself in vent on raids. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts, my minions.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Reckless Ascension? What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad buncha people. What kind of hoodlum would want anything to do with these people? Recent polls among Stormwind orphan focus groups indicate that RA is NOT a group to be trusted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]