Edited by Famousone on 4/29/2013 12:47 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's why you read every word. nerd.
100 Troll Hunter
RP guild, RP post learned nothing from it

**Where is rimefang at?
Edited by Abbador on 4/29/2013 12:57 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Where is your Local D rating's now? RBGs are for ******, what is your arena rating before you talk trash?
100 Troll Hunter
bro...... relax he was just RP'n
90 Worgen Death Knight
Right here Abbs whats up?
90 Gnome Warlock
I try to RP with Rime when I'm drunk...He just calls me names and puts me on ignore =(
100 Troll Shaman
Why can't you rank already Jotaux!!!!!

Last time we spoke, didn't you try to talk trash, and then ban me from mumble when you started crying?
100 Troll Hunter
04/29/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Jotaux
Why can't you rank already Jotaux!!!!!

Last time we spoke, didn't you try to talk trash, and then ban me from mumble when you started crying?

Bad RP bro...

@ Rimefang just wanted to make sure when I call you come.

/good boy
Edited by Abbador on 4/29/2013 11:50 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I heard Famousone roleplays with Kashmir in the bedroom....
100 Troll Warlock
How does one brag about killing a group of LD socials??? like be real you !@#$ing noobs lmao. When bagging on LD members try coming at there higher end players. raiders/pvp's that have broke 2200, and been top 95 percentile all day. Jotaux.. oh lord I thought you quit cause you got benched? Last word we have raped you in arena's/rbg's all the time. Don't brag about a regular bg. Guccimane I love you. Anyone to believes we RP just because a trashy aussie with no life post it in trade chat, is a moron. CYA NERDS!

Damn dude, i made this post like a year ago, when you guys werent an RP guild and still sucked..jussayin
100 Human Paladin
bro...... relax he was just RP'n

Damn dude, i made this post like a year ago, when you guys werent an RP guild and still sucked..jussayin
These roleplaying posts are killing me lmao
90 Worgen Death Knight
Oh Abbs, you have nothing Id want to go to you for...nothing. You want companionship, its a good thing you are a hunter, just trim the nails on your "friend" before getting too frisky...
Edited by Rimefang on 4/30/2013 9:18 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
When you RP, do you guys do that thing where you're not allowed to physically occupy the same space? So like if I'm standing in a doorway and you want to get by, you have to politely ask me to move out of the way?

That's pretty cool.
100 Orc Warlock
When you RP, do you guys do that thing where you're not allowed to physically occupy the same space? So like if I'm standing in a doorway and you want to get by, you have to politely ask me to move out of the way?

That's pretty cool.

That is how we killed Tortos.
Edited by Denter on 4/30/2013 9:45 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
Heheh.

I like you, Denter. You make good jokes.
100 Orc Warlock
<3
90 Worgen Death Knight

That's pretty cool.

That is how we killed Tortos.

Lol, good one
90 Human Warlock
I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]